HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 114 pages on title ‘Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Cosmetics & Toiletries Industry’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players such as Procter & Gamble, L`Oreal S.A., Unilever, Private Label, Coty, Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Beiersdorf Ag, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc, Shiseido Company, Limited, Kao, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Avon Products, Inc., LVMH Moet Hennessy – Louis Vuitton, KOSE Corporation.
The global cosmetics & toiletries industry was valued at US$449,395 million in 2018 and is forecast to reach US$557,503.1 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2018-2023. The Eastern European cosmetics & toiletries industry, accounting for 5.7% share of the global market, was valued at US$25,424.4 million in 2018, and is forecast to reach US$30,939.2 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4%.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe cosmetics & toiletries industry. It includes analysis on the following –
Sector overview: provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions Change in consumption: analysis on the shift in consumption of cosmetics & toiletries by sector across the key countries in the Eastern Europe region High potential countries: provides risk-reward analysis of top four high potential countries in the Eastern Europe region based on sector assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure Country analysis: provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2018-2023, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region
Brand analysis: provides an overview of leading brands in the Eastern Europe region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region
Key distribution channels: provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for cosmetics & toiletries across the key countries in the Eastern Europe region, in 2018. It covers five distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, department stores and others, which includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs, ‘dollar stores’, e-retailers, and general retailers
Preferred packaging formats: the report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various pack materials, pack type, closure type, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of cosmetics & toiletries.
– Provides an overview of current industry scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling, and packaging.
– The analysis also covers regional overview across five regions – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe – highlighting industry size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1993923
Reasons to buy:
– To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global cosmetics & toiletries industry across the five regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
– To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the cosmetics & toiletries industry and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
– The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the regions, resulting in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the cosmetics & toiletries industry at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles
Companies Mentioned: Procter & Gamble, L`Oreal S.A., Unilever, Private Label, Coty, Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Beiersdorf Ag, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc, Shiseido Company, Limited, Kao, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Avon Products, Inc., LVMH Moet Hennessy – Louis Vuitton, KOSE Corporation
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1993923-opportunities-in-the-eastern-europe-cosmetics-toiletries-industry
Table of contents:
1. Executive summary
2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis)
3.Identifying high potential countries in Eastern Europe
4. Market size and growth analysis (High potential countries in Eastern Europe)
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1993923-opportunities-in-the-eastern-europe-cosmetics-toiletries-industry
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Western / Eastern Europe or Southeast Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States