A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 19 pages, titled as Mastercard Incorporated ‘ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like United States, Europe, China, Japan, India and important players/vendors Yapstone, Kasisto, Zwipe, Vocalink, Qualcomm, etc.
Mastercard is transforming itself from a focus on plastic to digitally enabled payment processes and tools. It is actively supporting development in fintech through in-house labs and various incubator and accelerator programs.
To maintain a significant role in the payments ecosystem, Mastercard is actively investing in companies offering digital payments solutions for purchases of goods and services. Mastercard’s recent investments have focused on artificial intelligence and automation technologies as the sophistication and relevance of these technologies has become more clear.
Browse for Full Report at @: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1210780-mastercard-incorporated-fintech-ecosystem
Mastercard is entering partnerships with technology companies to create seamless and flexible payments options that enhance the consumer experience. Mastercard has also made multiple acquisitions over the years to expand its e-commerce payments offering and deliver superior processing solutions to both financial institutions and consumers.
This report provides information and insights into Mastercard’s fintech activities, including –
– fintech strategies
– fintech investments covering investment size and technology
– key investments including details on the company and its business description
– details of various accelerator programs, partnerships, in-house launches, and acquisitions.
– In October 2017, Mastercard announced its plans to invest $750m in Indian fintech companies by 2020.
– Mastercard has established nine labs globally, to ideate and experiment on future technologies and add innovative solutions to its business.
– As of April 2018, Mastercard has filed over 30 patents related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into Mastercard’s fintech operations.
– Gain insights into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
– Gain insights into Mastercard’s product launches, investments, and partnership strategies.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1210780-mastercard-incorporated-fintech-ecosystem
Table of Contents
1. Key Facts
2. Fintech Strategy
a) In-House Applications
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
Buy this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1210780
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States