(New York, USA) DelveInsight’s “Knee Osteoarthritis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of Knee Osteoarthritis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Knee Osteoarthritis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Knee Osteoarthritis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, the market share of the individual therapies, and the current and forecasted Knee Osteoarthritis market size from 2019 to 2032, segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Knee Osteoarthritis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the Knee Osteoarthritis market.
Request for a Free Sample Report @ Knee Osteoarthritis Market Forecast
Some facts Of the Knee Osteoarthritis Market Report are:
- According to DelveInsight, Knee Osteoarthritis market size is expected to grow at a decent CAGR by 2032.
- Leading Knee Osteoarthritis companies working in the market are Anika Therapeutics, Bioventus, Flexion Therapeutics, Ono Pharmaceutical/ Seikagaku, Orthogenrx, Zimmer Biomet/Seikagaku Corporation, Fidia Farmaceutici, Hanmi Pharma/Teva Pharmaceuticals, Orthogenrx/Meiji Pharma, Novartis, Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Taiwan Liposome Company, Centrexion Therapeutics, Biosplice Therapeutics, Mimedx, Organogenesis, Kolon Tissuegene, Paradigm Biopharma, Novo Nordisk, Amzell, Nature Cell, Tissue Tech, Techfields Pharma, Sorrento Therapeutics/Grunenthal, And Others.
- Key Knee Osteoarthritis Therapies expected to launch in the market are JTA-004, MM-II, Elixcyte, GXCPC1, PTP-001, Canakinumab, LNA043, PSC-01, CNTX-4975-05, StroMel, Lorecivivint, V120083, Cingal, PPV-06, FX201, TLC599, X0002, MEDI7352, Ampion, Resiniferatoxin, TPX 100, AMZ001, EP-104IAR, Adalimumab, Fasinumab, XT-150, YYD302, LRX712, Celltex- AdMSCs, Tanezumab, Lopain, PK101,DFV 890, Canakinumab, AS-902330, G001, ATB-346, Teriparatide, SL-1002, QUC 398, LEVI 04, LG00034053, JOINTSTEM, and others.
Knee Osteoarthritis Overview
Knee osteoarthritis (OA), also known as degenerative joint disease, is typically the result of wear and tear and progressive loss of articular cartilage. It is most common in the elderly and can be divided into two types, primary and secondary. Primary osteoarthritis is articular degeneration without any apparent underlying reason. Secondary osteoarthritis is the consequence of either an abnormal concentration of force across the joint as with post-traumatic causes or abnormal articular cartilage, such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Learn more about Knee Osteoarthritis treatment algorithms in different geographies, and patient journeys. Contact to receive a sample @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/knee-osteoarthritis-market
Knee Osteoarthritis Market
The Knee Osteoarthritis market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Knee Osteoarthritis market trends by analyzing the impact of current Knee Osteoarthritis therapies on the market and unmet needs, and drivers, barriers, and demand for better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of the Knee Osteoarthritis market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated Knee Osteoarthritis market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the Knee Osteoarthritis market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
Knee Osteoarthritis Epidemiology
The Knee Osteoarthritis epidemiology section provides insights into the historical and current Knee Osteoarthritis patient pool and forecasted trends for seven individual major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the Knee Osteoarthritis market report also provides the diagnosed patient pool, trends, and assumptions.
Explore more about Knee Osteoarthritis Epidemiology @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/knee-osteoarthritis-market
Knee Osteoarthritis Drugs Uptake
This section focuses on the uptake rate of the potential Knee Osteoarthritis drugs recently launched in the Knee Osteoarthritis market or expected to be launched in 2019-2032. The analysis covers the Knee Osteoarthritis market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and sales of each drug.
Knee Osteoarthritis Drugs Uptake helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake and the reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allows the comparison of the drugs based on Knee Osteoarthritis market share and size, which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Recent Developmental Activities in the Knee Osteoarthritis Treatment Landscape
- In October 2022, Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals Inc.announced updates to its Phase II trial, which is evaluating EP-104IAR‘s efficacy and safety for the treatment of osteoarthritis (“OA”) of the knee.Eupraxia announced that its ongoing Phase II study has successfully completed all DSMB reviews, with no drug-related Serious Adverse Events noted and a clean safety profile.
- In September 2022, KiOmed Pharmaand Hansoh Pharmaceutical Group Company Limited announced a license agreement for the development and commercialization of KiOmedinevsOne, a carboxymethyl chitosan injection that has been launched in Europe for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis, in China’s mainland, Macau and Taiwan (the territory).Under the terms of the agreement, KiOmed will receive an upfront payment and will be eligible to receive development, regulatory and commercial milestones of up to € 66 million, as well as tiered royalties on future product sales.
- In September 2022, Pluri Inc.announced that a €7.5 million non-dilutive grant from the European Union’s Horizon Europe program had been awarded to PROTO (Advanced PeRsOnalized Therapies for Osteoarthritis), an international collaboration led by Charité, Berlin Institute of Health Center for Regenerative Therapies. The goal of the PROTO project is to utilize Pluri’s PLX-PAD cells in Phase I/IIa study for the treatment of mild to moderate knee osteoarthritis (OA).
- In September 2022, Immunis Inc.formally signed a clinical trial agreement with the California Institute of Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) Alpha Stem Cell Clinics Network to initiate STEM-MYO Phase I/IIa clinical trials. The trials will assess the safety and tolerability of Immunis’ immunomodulatory secretome product, IMM01-STEM, in patients with muscle atrophy related to knee osteoarthritis, an inflammatory disease that is a leading cause of disability in elderly adults.
Request for a sample report to understand more about the Knee Osteoarthritis pipeline development activities @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/knee-osteoarthritis-market
Knee Osteoarthritis Therapeutics Assessment
Major key companies are working proactively in the Knee Osteoarthritis Therapeutics market to develop novel therapies which will drive the Knee Osteoarthritis treatment markets in the upcoming years are Anika Therapeutics, Bioventus, Flexion Therapeutics, Ono Pharmaceutical/ Seikagaku, Orthogenrx, Zimmer Biomet/Seikagaku Corporation, Fidia Farmaceutici, Hanmi Pharma/Teva Pharmaceuticals, Orthogenrx/Meiji Pharma, Novartis, Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Taiwan Liposome Company, Centrexion Therapeutics, Biosplice Therapeutics, Mimedx, Organogenesis, Kolon Tissuegene, Paradigm Biopharma, Novo Nordisk, Amzell, Nature Cell, Tissue Tech, Techfields Pharma, Sorrento Therapeutics/Grunenthal, And Others.
Learn more about the emerging Knee Osteoarthritis therapies & key companies @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/knee-osteoarthritis-market
Knee Osteoarthritis Report Key Insights
1. Knee Osteoarthritis Patient Population
2. Knee Osteoarthritis Market Size and Trends
3. Key Cross Competition in the Knee Osteoarthritis Market
4. Knee Osteoarthritis Market Dynamics (Key Drivers and Barriers)
5. Knee Osteoarthritis Market Opportunities
6. Knee Osteoarthritis Therapeutic Approaches
7. Knee Osteoarthritis Pipeline Analysis
8. Knee Osteoarthritis Current Treatment Practices/Algorithm
9. Impact of Emerging Therapies on the Knee Osteoarthritis Market
Table of Contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Knee Osteoarthritis Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Knee Osteoarthritis Market Overview at a Glance
5. Knee Osteoarthritis Disease Background and Overview
6. Knee Osteoarthritis Patient Journey
7. Knee Osteoarthritis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Knee Osteoarthritis Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Knee Osteoarthritis Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Knee Osteoarthritis Treatment
11. Knee Osteoarthritis Marketed Products
12. Knee Osteoarthritis Emerging Therapies
13. Knee Osteoarthritis Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute Analysis
15. Knee Osteoarthritis Market Outlook (7 major markets)
16. Knee Osteoarthritis Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views on the Knee Osteoarthritis Market
18. Knee Osteoarthritis Market Drivers
19. Knee Osteoarthritis Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
DelveInsight is a leading Life Science market research and business consulting company recognized for its off-the-shelf syndicated market research reports and customized solutions to firms in the healthcare sector.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States