The global Ketogenic Diet Market is expected to be valued at USD 15.60 billion in 2028 from USD 9.59 Billion in 2020, registering a CAGR of 5.8% through the forecast period. The exponential progress of the market can be accredited to the increasing need for strategic weight-loss regimens, the increasing craze for low-carb and low-sugar diets, and the surging consciousness about the health benefits of ketogenic diets. The escalating incidences of obesity and diabetes across the globe coupled with the growing need to minimize the risks of comorbidities associated with these disorders are adding traction to the market growth.
The increasing use of the ketogenic diet to treat hard-to-control epileptic seizures in children and the benefits of ketogenic beverages in adults diagnosed with epilepsy are some of the features bolstering the market growth. The accelerated shift of consumers towards clean and natural products and the growing effectiveness of keto diets to treat obesity and diabetes are further projected to propel the industry growth in the forecast timeframe.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3825
The ketogenic diets are highly beneficial in regulating blood sugar levels and insulin levels through a reduction in carbohydrate intake. They also confer metabolic advantages in chronic conditions such as cancer, neurodegenerative disease, and insulin resistance-linked conditions. This is projected to further fuel the market growth in the estimated timeframe. However, the increasing health complications linked with the long-term keto diets are projected to impede the market growth in the forecast timeframe.
The prominent players of the market include Perfect Keto, LLC, Nestlé, Know Brainer Foods, LLC, Zenwise Health, Pruvit Ventures, Inc., Bulletproof 360, Inc., Ample Foods, Keto and Company, Essentially Keto, Ajinomoto Cambrooke, Keto Supplements Ltd., Danone SA, and Dang Foods, Co., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Ketogenic Diet Market based on Product, Distribution Channel and Region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Convenience Stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ketogenic-diet-market
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The ketogenic snacks segment is foreseen to account for a significant share of the market owing to their high-protein, low-sugar, and low-carb content. The availability of a broad spectrum of ketogenic snacks in the market and the introduction of low-calorie and nutrient-dense ketogenic snacks are further projected to add to the segment’s growth.
- In the projected timeframe, the supermarket & hypermarket segment is projected to dominate the market share accredited to the existence of numerous supermarkets across the world, escalating availability of a braod variety of products, and key steps taken by the manufacturers to cater to a wider consumer base.
- The Asia Pacific region is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% during the projected timeframe owing to the rising burden of diabetes and obesity, augmenting awareness about the health advantages of keto diets, and the introduction of novel products in the market. Moreover, the soaring promotion of keto diets by social media channels and celebrities in the region is further adding to the market growth.
- The surging trend of healthy diets, the high popularity of low-carb dietary regimens, and the growing burden of obesity in the region due to sedentary lifestyles and unhealthy habits are projected to bolster the expansion of the market in North America.
- In November 2020, Nestlé Health Science introduced the “BrainXpert Energy Complex”, a ketogenic drink, called that can help fight mild cognitive impairment affecting nearly 15-20% of adults 65 years and older.
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Ketogenic Diet market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Ketogenic Diet Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
Chapter 4. Consumer Behavior Analysis
4.1. Consumer Trends and Preferences
4.2. Factors Affecting Buying Decision
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
9.1. Ample Foods
9.1.1. Company Overview
9.1.2. Financial Performance
9.1.3. Technology Benchmarking
9.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
9.2. Danone S.A.
9.2.1. Company Overview
9.2.2. Financial Performance
9.2.3. Technology Benchmarking
9.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
9.3. Nestle S.A.
9.3.1. Company Overview
9.3.2. Financial Performance
9.3.3. Technology Benchmarking
9.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
9.4. Pruvit Ventures, Inc.
9.4.1. Company Overview
9.4.2. Financial Performance
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3825
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States