“Success Case Study: Juul – Efficient and stylish e-cigarette fascinates US Millennials”, is part of Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of the Juul e-cigarette, which in 2015 refreshed the market with a novel technology and presentation. It delivers the critical “what?”, “why?”, and “so what?” analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Among smokers who have tried e-cigarettes, many return to traditional cigarettes, with one of the most important reasons being that e-cigarettes fail to provide the same sensation as lighting up a cigarette. E-cigarettes delivering a quality substitute for conventional cigarettes have a good chance to stay popular. The main e-cigarette users in the US are young adults, and specifically marketing such products to this consumer group increases the chances of success.
– E-cigarette brands can take inspiration from the wider tech space to inspire unique and exciting innovations that resonate with digitally savvy consumers and bring the “next-generation” element of e-cigarettes to life.
– Although flavor choice need not be overwhelmingly large, lines can be gradually extended with attractive new additions. This will guarantee ongoing interest from the more experientially minded consumers.
– To effectively substitute for cigarette smoking, an e-cigarette’s use should be as straightforward as lighting a tobacco cigarette. Simplicity in use and design is often seen as hip by Millennials and is, therefore, a great feature to target them with.
Reasons to buy
– Use selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
– Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Content: Key Points
About Successes & Failures Case Studies
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349