John Snow Labs is making all its licensed software – Spark NLP for Healthcare, the Healthcare AI Platform, and the Curated Datasets – available for free to data scientists who are actively tackling COVID-19.
The license is available for request here. Data scientists applying to this promotion will have to demonstrate their projetct’s impact in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic on the behalf of their company.
The full Spark NLP for Healthcare gives you access to state-of-the-art:
- Clinical named entity recognition – train your own or use pre-trained models to extract clinical facts (symptoms, diagnoses, treatments, procedures), drug facts (name, strength, dosage, route, frequency, duration), and biomedical terms (organism, tissue, gene, gene product, chemical, etc.).
- Assertion status detection – telling between positive assertions (“patient has diabetes”), negative assertions (“no fever”), uncertain assertions (“shows indications of depression”), or assertions about other people (“family history of lung cancer”).
- Entity resolution – train your own or use pre-trained models to resolve recognized entities to SNOMED-CT, ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, CPT, or RxNorm.
- De-identification – Anonymize either structured tables or unstructured free text including all HIPAA-required fields and then either remove, mask, or obfuscate PHI.
- OCR – accurately transform PDF and image files to digital text with a built-in algorithms for image pre-processing (binarizer, thresholding, erosion, scaling, skew correction), image cleansing (noise scorer, remove objects, morphology), and handling of complex document layouts (LayoutAnalyzer, SplitRegions, DrawRegions, PositionFinder).
If you’re also looking for an air-gap, end-to-end AI platform for analyzing PHI at scale – our Healthcare AI Platform is freely available as well.
Our company is named after Dr. John Snow – the medical doctor who helped stop the outbreak of cholera in 1854 London by analyzing data. We exist for the very purpose of empowering many more like him in the 21st century.
It will take all of us to end COVID-19. You have our commitment and support to help you succeed.
John Snow Labs is an award-winning AI and NLP company, accelerating progress in data science by providing state-of-the-art models, data and platforms. Founded in 2015, the firm assists healthcare and life sciences industries to build, deploy, and operate AI products and services – in high-compliance, on-premise or cloud environments. In 2018, the company won the CIO Review’s AI Solution Provider of the Year award. It also won the Strata Data Award in 2019 for delivering Spark NLP – the world’s most widely used NLP library in the enterprise.
John Snow Labs is a global team of specialists, of which 30% hold a Ph.D. or M.D. and 80% hold at least a Master’s degree in disciplines covering data science, medicine, data engineering, pharma, data security, and DataOps. John Snow Labs’ customers include some of the world’s top medical and pharmaceutical companies such as Roche, Johnson & Johnson, Intel, and Kaiser Permanente.
Company Name: John Snow Labs
Contact Person: Ida Lucente
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (302) 786-5227
Address:16192 Coastal Highway
State: Delaware 19958
Country: United States