Joel Bacher, esq. practices law in Wayne, New Jersey. He is also licensed to practice in the state of New York. Mr. Bacher has been an attorney for 40+ years and has a wide range of experience, recovering millions of dollars for his clients over the years. His credentials include New Jersey Supreme Court certification as a civil trial lawyer.
Areas of Specialization
Mr. Bacher is a solo practitioner who focuses on the areas of criminal defense, personal injury, and malpractice. This solo practice ensures that the services you receive will come from Mr. Bacher himself and not an inexperienced junior lawyer. In the area of criminal law, Mr. Bacher has defended clients who are charged with everything from DUI to homicide. For those who have suffered injuries, whether from vehicular accidents, workplace negligence, dog bites, or the loss of a loved one secondary to wrongful death, Mr. Bacher stands ready to fight for you and secure your rights under the law. He will aggressively fight for his clients who have been damaged by medical or legal malpractice.
Education and Awards
Joel Bacher received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Cincinnati in 1971, majoring in political science. He then entered New York Law School, receiving his law degree in 1974.
Mr. Bacher has been recognized for his leadership and professional achievement by a variety of organizations, including:
- Public justice achievement award winner
- Member of New Jersey Super Lawyers from 2007-2014, being named among the top 5% of lawyers in New Jersey by his peers
- Acted as a judge in the National Labor and Employment Law Moot Court competition, the country’s largest moot court competition run by students
- Average rating of 10 (on a scale of 1-10) by Avvo, an organization that publishes ratings, reviews, and disciplinary actions for attorneys in all states
- Winner of the Global Who’s Who Professional of the Year award in law, 2017
- Bar Association of Passaic County
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
In spite of his busy schedule, Mr. Bacher also finds time to donate his time and experience in volunteer activities. He has done pro bono legal work for Wafa House, a social services organization dedicated to helping victims of domestic violence, as well as offering health information and help with immigration issues. He is also a volunteer with the Northeast New Jersey Legal Services and has acted as a volunteer attorney in the TLC (Trial Lawyers Care) program for the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attack.
For further information or to schedule a consultation with Joel Bacher about your legal needs, call 877-217-6903. He stands ready to fight for your rights.
Company Name: The Law Offices of Joel Bacher
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: (973) 720-8111
Address:269 Hamburg Turnpike
State: NJ 07470
Country: United States