Increasing demand for isopropanol in the online retailing business coupled with high investments in R&D of isopropanol are fueling the market growth.
Market Size – USD 2.42 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.9%, Market Trends – Increase in demand for isopropanol in the household & personal care applications.
The global isopropanol market is forecast to reach USD 4.05 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Isopropanol or Isopropyl Alcohol is the colorless, highly flammable laboratory and household chemical and primary type of alcohol. Based on the isomerism, the isopropanol has a twin molecule with a slightly different chemical structure, n-propanol. Isopropanol is more readily available for its simple chemical structure compared to the n-propanol and is also consequently cheaper. Isopropanol is mostly used in medical use applications and also widely utilized as a direct or intermediate solvent chemical in the formulation of various chemical processing. However, the market is potentially being restrained by the stringent Volatile organic compounds’ (VOC) emission norms in European and North American continents.
Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow fastest with the highest growth rate of 6.7% in the period 2019 – 2027, owing to higher demand in the household & personal care products and paints & coatings industries coupled with propulsion of the medical use products due to rise in the small and severe infectious diseases, especially in the highly populous regions like India and Bangladesh.
Key participants include: BASF SE, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Tokuyama Corporation, LCY Chemical Corp., OXEA GmbH, JXTG Holdings, Inc., LG Chem Ltd., Sasol Limited, and ISU Chemical.
Get a Free Sample now@https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2366
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Isopropanol is widely used as a disinfectant which strongly prevents the growth of the bacteria on skin. The medical use applications sub-segment is expected to gain the highest market possession of USD 1.19 Billion in 2027, having grown with a CAGR forecasted to be 6.2% during the forecast period.
- Isopropanol is one of the safest synthetic alcohol to be used in the direct solvent and is widely used in the chemical formulations. Eyeglasses cleaner, toner of the electronics appliances, removing thermal paste from heat sinks on IC packages are some of its end-use applications. The direct solvent is forecasted to reach a market share of 34.5% by 2027 growing with a rate of 6.6% during the period 2019 – 2027.
- Chemical Intermediate segment is measured to gain a market revenue of USD 0.76 Billion by 2027 and the CAGR is forecasted to be 5.8% in the forecast period. Isopropanol is utilized as the chemical intermediate in the processing of propyl amines, halides, and propyl acetate.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the chemicals and materials especially in the emerging nation in Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, and the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 34.1% by 2027.
- Europe would reach a market share of 20.5% by 2027 and would grow at a CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period. Germany has the highest number of valuable players in this region, while France is the fastest-growing market in Europe.
- North America is forecasted to witness a significant growth in the overall market, with 25.7% of market possession by 2027 and CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. US possessed the highest market share in this region in 2018.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global isopropanol market on the basis of the end-use, sales channel, applications, and region:
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Direct Solvent
- Chemical Intermediate
- Pharmaceutical Solvents
- Pesticide Formulations
- Chemical Reagents
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Medical Use
- Paints and Coatings
- Household & Personal Care
- Printing Inks
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Isopropanol Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Isopropanol Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market driver’s analysis
220.127.116.11. Substantial growth in the medical use products due to increase in the small and severe infectious diseases
18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for the cosmetics products
22.214.171.124. High demand for isopropanol in various chemical formulation
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
Get TOC of this Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/isopropanol-market/toc
Browse Related Reports:
Heat Stabilizers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Formulation, By Application, By Product Type, By Industry Vertical and By Region, Forecast To 2028
Foam Tape Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Resin Type, By End-Use, And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will address all your queries and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States