IP Phones Market Scenario:
IP or VoIP phones use voice over IP technology for placing telephone calls over an IP network. It connects via an Ethernet cable. Digital IP phones utilize session initiation protocol or skinny client control protocol. The global IP phones market report by Market Research Future (MRFR) covers trends and opportunities amid increasing penetration of the Internet and development of new communication protocols over the forecast period (2018-2023). The COVID-19 pandemic and its implications are taken into account and noted in the report.
The IP Phones Market is slated to register a staggering growth rate during the forecast period.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Avaya, ShoreTel, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mitel, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Dahua Technology Co., Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Unify, and NEC are key players of the global IP phones market.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3808
- The IP phones market has been segmented on the basis of component, type, and end user.
- The component segment comprises of hardware and software components. The software components segment is further segmented into DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SIP and others. Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a competing standard to H.323 and is a communications protocol for signaling.
- Its main advantages are that it is easy to implement, debug and to integrate applications.
- It is typically used for the purpose of controlling multimedia communication sessions. The most common applications of SIP are in internet telephony for voice and video calls, private IP telephone systems, as well as instant messaging over internet protocol (IP) networks.
- By type, it is segmented into wired, Wi-Fi, and DECT.
- By end user, it is segmented into corporate consumers and individual consumers.
The regional analysis of IP phones market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the market, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
The major growth in IP phones market in North America is attributed to the technical advancements and increasing use of mobiles and tablets in that region.
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ip-phones-market-3808
List of Tables
Table 1 Ip Phones Market, By Component
Table 2 Ip Phones Market, By Type
Table 3 Ip Phones Market, By End User
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Ip Phones Market, By Component (%)
Figure 3 Ip Phones Market, By Type (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar