This report covers the global market for IoT sensors and provides regional analyses of North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Applications covered include agriculture and farming, environmental impact assessment, home automation, healthcare, industrial controls, logistics and retailing, security and emergency, water and waste management, and utility metering. Sensor types covered include temperature, flow level, pressure, and position sensors.
– An overview of the global markets for sensors for the Internet of Things (IOT), a market which is ideal for manufactures of these products and technologies.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
– Isolation of the sensor market opportunity in IOT, separate from network and analytic applications, which should provide unique and valuable insight.
– Insight into how new technology shaped by new requirements for IOT applications will create new product categories or bring new life through adaptations to existing products.
– A look at factors driving the market such as lower power and longer battery life requirements, improved networking capability though embedded antennas and the ability to process or store short bursts or long streams of real time data.
– Coverage of applications including agriculture and farming, environmental impact assessment, home automation, healthcare, industrial controls, logistics, retailing, security and emergency, water and waste management, and utility metering.
– Profiles of major players in the industry.
ALLEGRO MICROSYSTEMS INC.
ALPS ELECTRIC CO. LTD.
AMAZON ROBOTICS LLC
ESI ENVIRONMENTAL SENSORS INC.
PCB PIEZOTRONICS INC.
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
SCOPE AND FORMAT
RELATED BCC RESEARCH REPORTS
Chapter 2 SUMMARY
Chapter 3 OVERVIEW
Chapter 4 KEY REQUIREMENTS OF IOT SENSORS
Chapter 5 IOT SENSORS BY APPLICATION
Chapter 6 IOT SENSORS BY REGION
Chapter 7 IOT SENSORS BY TYPE
Chapter 8 IOT SENSORS INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
Chapter 9 IOT SENSOR COMPANY PROFILES
DEFINITION OF IOT AND THE SENSOR MARKET
NETWORKING IOT SENSORS
DESCRIPTION OF SEVERAL POPULAR SENSOR TYPES
CHOOSING WIRED VERSUS WIRELESS
POPULAR WIRELESS PROTOCOL STANDARDS FOR IOT SENSORS
Types of Wireless Networks
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349