Global IoT (Internet of Things) for public safety market assists in predicting the cyberattacks, natural calamities and other dangerous attacks that can negatively impact the economy as a whole and also it helps in mitigating the risks for the governments, and people.
There are various reasons due to which IoT are considered for public safety such as developing smart cities, smart parking, and other smart solutions for the benefit and safety of public.
Iot is used for improving the infrastructure of the city, for crime detection and prevention, also helps in the managing the disasters and calamities. To lower the crime rates and prevents illegal activities from driving residents away, many politicians and city organizations are trying to fully utilize the power of the Internet of Things for detecting and preventing crimes to happen in a good manner. Also to improve the way police recognize and then respond to crime, Internet of Things solutions can also stop illegal activity from happening.
Global IOT (internet of things) for public safety market is projected to register a CAGR of 15.8% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In February 2018, Nokia launched the services and technology for the smart cities like S-MVNO which is used to enhance commercial LTE networks for meeting mission critical requirements.
- In December 2017, Microsoft introduced the digital patrol solutions for the police supervisors.
- In December 2017, Microsoft introduced the video management solution for the optimization of the operations.
- In September 2017, Nokia launched new services for ViTrust critical communications portfolio, like Care for public safety for enhancing the public safety by adopting mission-critical broadband LTE.
- In August 2014, Telit CDMA module technology in the MessageQube cellular printer for Campus Eye System for safety issues in educational systems.
- In 2018, Sierra wireless introduced the industry based LTE router for enterprises applications for smart lockers.
- In 2017, Cambium networks provided the wireless Ethernet bridge, which was used in Wi-Fi access point and security cameras feeds.
Competitive Analysis: Global IoT (Internet of Things) for Public Safety Market
The global IoT (Internet of Things) for public safety market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of IoT (Internet of Things) for public safety market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- In 2018, Microsoft launched the new intelligent security tools and technologies to protect the cloud security.
- In 2018, Iskratel announced the IoT transformation for smart cities and information related to public safety.
Know More Business Opportunities In Global IoT (Internet of Things) for public safety Market. Speak To Our Analyst And Gain Crucial Industry Insights That Will Help Your Business Expand Request Analyst Call at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-iot-internet-of-things-for-public-safety-market
Key Players: Global IoT (Internet of Things) for Public Safety Market
- IBM, Hitachi Vantara Corporation, NEC Technologies, Cisco networks, Nokia, Sierra Wireless, Telit, Iskratel, IntelliVision, Carbyne, Securens, Smart Cone Technologies Inc., KOVA CORP, Esri, Cradlepoint, Inc., Endeavour Technologies, X-Systems, Yardarm Technologies, Inc., Tibbo, CityShob, SayVU, Star controls and many more.
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global IoT (Internet of Things) for Public Safety Market Landscape
Part 04: Global IoT (Internet of Things) for Public Safety Market Sizing
Part 05: Five Forces Analysis
Part 06: Global IoT (Internet of Things) for Public Safety Market Segmentation By Product
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…..Get Detailed TOC: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-iot-internet-of-things-for-public-safety-market
Market Segmentation: Global IoT (Internet of Things) for Public Safety Market
The market is based on
- end use
- geographical segments.
Based on component, the market is segmented into
Based on platform, the market is segmented into
- device management,
- application management,
- network management.
Based on service, the market is segmented into
- system integration services,
- consulting services,
- support and maintenance services.
Based on applications, the market is segmented into
- surveillance and security,
- critical infrastructure security,
- disaster management.
Based on end user,
- smart utilities,
- smart healthcare,
- homeland security,
- smart transportation.
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America,
- South America,
- Asia-Pacific and
- Middle East & Africa.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing connectivity in the software automation.
- Growing demand for smart city infrastructures projects.
- It is used for safe guarding publics from terrorism, natural disasters.
- Increasing demand in healthcare sectors due to improved medical devices. .
- Distortion due to high cost of installation.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.
Research Methodology: Global IoT (Internet of Things) for Public Safety Market
- Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
- Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers
Browser Full Report With Research Methodology @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-iot-internet-of-things-for-public-safety-market/
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with us (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar