The global IoT in education market size is expected to reach USD 25.42 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for advanced eLearning among educational institutes, which enables students to work at their own pace through the curriculum. This enhances learning experience and the course-completion rate helps in better student assessment.
Instructors can collect data on student performance with the help of cloud technology, and IoT in the education sector allows teachers to share and collaborate information and feedback with each other. Increasing investment by educational institutes for obtaining efficient network for data transmissions, data storage, and data analysis to enhance the e-learning ecosystem is expected to boost growth of IoT in the education sector.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/690
The report provides an extensive analysis of the competitive landscape of the IoT in Education industry and covers the companies’ profiles, product portfolio, manufacturing and production capacity, market reach and share, revenue generation, and strategic business initiatives undertaken by the companies. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive strengths of the players and offers an individual analysis of the key competitors. Major companies profiled in the report are IBM, Cisco Systems, Inc., Intel Corporation, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Samsung, and SAP SE.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In October 2020, Tech giant Microsoft partnered with AICTE to empower learners and educators in new-age technologies, including AI, IoT, data science, and cloud computing technologies. The collaboration will also provide educators access to online learning paths and instructor-led training material through the Microsoft Learn for Educators platform.
- Academic institutions segment accounted for a significantly high revenue share in the IoT in education market in 2020. Rising usage of smart classes, robotics, 24×7 connectivity, Wi-Fi coverage to multi-device support by academic institutions are driving adoption of IoT in the education sector.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global IoT in education market in 2020. Rising need to achieve increased energy efficiency and reduced operating costs by educational institutions is increasing adoption of IoT in the education sector in countries in the region.
Global IoT in Education Market Scope and Size
The IoT in Education Market is further segmented into product types, application spectrum, end-user industries, and technology, among others. The analysis of the different segments offers a deeper insight into the different growth factors that are expected to drive the growth of the market.
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Administration Management
- Learning Management System
- Classroom Management
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Academic Institutions
Additionally, the report offers market share data for the global spread of the IoT in Education industry. Key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa are studied to assess the market size, market share, production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, and revenue contributions. Furthermore, the regions are also studied to understand the operations of the key players located in the region.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/690
Key Reasons to Buy This Report:
- The report evaluates the most prominent market growth potentials, dynamic market trends, driving factors, restraints, investment opportunities, and threats.
- It entails a detailed inspection of the IoT in Education market, elaborating on its core segments. The report conducts historical and future assessments of the market dynamics and offers precise data in a well-organized order.
- The report provides the reader with a deep understanding of the industry variables, manufacturers’ value chain, sales volume, market share, competitive landscape, and powerful business tactics.
- Furthermore, the report identifies the key regions and segments that influence the IoT in Education market.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. IoT in Education Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. IoT in Education Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for customizable security plans
188.8.131.52. Rising adoption of cloud-based applications and device connectivity
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for eLearning
220.127.116.11. Increasing government initiatives regarding advancement in education sector
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Absence of strong IT infrastructure
22.214.171.124. Chances of Cyber-attacks and rising concerns regarding Data privacy
126.96.36.199. Lack of awareness among the educational institutes
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/iot-in-education-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia