Global In-Vitro diagnostics market has been estimated at USD 70.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach 91.93 billion at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.6%. In vitro diagnostics (IVD) is a collection of diagnostic assessments performed by the usage of analytical contraptions and reagents, on samples which include blood, stools, urine, tissues, and other body fluids. Those samples are derived from sufferers or healthful people, to detect sicknesses or infections. A number of the massive technologies incorporated in vitro diagnostics are polymerase chain response (PCR), immunoassays, and sequencing. In-Vitro Diagnostics is also defined as tests for you to facilitate detection of diseases, conditions or infections. Some of those tests are completed in laboratory or healthcare settings while alternative assessments include the use of a prescription. They’re additionally used for testing, whether there are differences in the liver functioning, an imbalance in calcium levels in the body and electrolytes in the blood.
Market trends and enablers:
These days, many chronic ailments like cancers, tuberculosis, diabetes, heart-related diseases and others are increasing swiftly along with the patients suffering from respiratory, gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted diseases. This acts as one of the primary catalysts for the growth of in-vitro diagnostics market.
In addition, the rise in geriatric population, growth in the public and personal diagnostic centers and point of care medical devices like glucometer and pregnancy devices are predicted to fuel the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rise in investment for the advancement of healthcare by the government coupled with the increasing number of sophisticated medical laboratories is anticipated to reinforce the marketplace growth.
However, stringent regulatory policies for the manufacturing of IVD products and insufficient reimbursement guidelines are predicted to abate the market growth.
The global market for in-vitro diagnostics is classified on the basis of product type, technique, application and geographical regions. The reagent segment of product type grabbed the major portion of the market in 2016 followed by the software and services. The increased use of personalized drugs kept the immunodiagnostics at the top of technique segments. As far as the application is concerned, the infectious diseases lead the market with their growing number around the world and the health-conscious awareness among the public. The independent laboratories and clinics are the mostly preferred testing choices among the majority of patients.
On the premise of geography, the global In-Vitro diagnostics market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle-East & Africa. North America is the most important market for In-Vitro diagnostics accounting almost more than one-third of the total market revenue owing to developing incidence of tumors and pulmonary diseases. The United States with the availability of sophisticated healthcare facilities and key players of the market in the vicinity accounts around USD 25 Billion strengthening the dominant share of North America. The Asia-Pacific is expected to have the fastest developing CAGR attributing to the largest pool of patients, increase in healthcare investments, raising awareness among the people about infectious diseases and the government supporting initiatives and funding.
The point of care testing is the most predominant sector of the in-vitro diagnostics market. Many key players are investing in the technological innovations to enhance the point of care testing devices. Some of the prominent firms dominating the in-vitro diagnostics market include Abbott Laboratories, Johnson and Johnson, Siemens Healthcare, Becton Dickinson, Roche Diagnostics, and Beckman Coulter Inc, Biomérieux, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Sysmex Corporation and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Recent advancements include the development of home-based testing devices for many severe ailments like HIV, the launch of CE-IVD Marked QuantStudio Dx Real Time PCR in Europe by Life Technology Corporation with several benefits like pathogen testing, micro-RNA, SNP genotyping, mutation detection copy number analysis and gene expression analysis, and many others are pushing the global in-vitro diagnostic market to have a better future.
The scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the untapped regions.
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. With a well-established in-house team of experts from diverse fields and outsource research network across 100+ countries, we are the sole research providers for most of Fortune 500 companies. Along with the standards of reports being on par excellence, our unique services like free customization, analyst support for the period of six months post to the purchase will be the flag bearers and differentiates us from the rest.
Company Name: Market Data Forecast
Contact Person: Bhargav Moturi
Email: Send Email
Address:2nd Floor, Lakeview Plaza, Kavuri Hills