Intraoral Scanners Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 9.5% to Reach USD 890.9 Million by 2028 | Reports and Data
The global intraoral scanners market size is expected to reach USD 890.9 Million in 2028 and register a steady revenue CAGR during the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Steady revenue growth of the global intraoral scanners market is driven by rising incidence of oral diseases and increasing focus on preventive and restorative oral care. Commonly occurring oral conditions, including tooth decay (caries), orodental trauma, periodontal diseases, cracked/broken teeth, and oral cancers are mostly preventable, particularly if treated during early stages. Around 3.5 billion individuals globally are estimated to suffer from oral diseases, with tooth decay affecting around 2.3 billion individuals. Use of intraoral scanners helps to eliminate analog impressions, which are the most common source of errors from dental workflow and provides enhanced patient assessment and enables more effective treatment. Digital impressions can improve efficiency and productivity of dental procedures, while delivering a high degree of precision.
Rapidly increasing geriatric population and rise in dental problems is driving market growth to a significant extent. Geriatrics are at a greater risk of root caries due to increased receding of gums exposing tooth root surfaces and high use of medications causing xerostomia (dry mouth). It has been estimated that around 50% of individuals above 75 years suffer from root caries, with at least one tooth affected by the disease. Also, according to the United Nations, in 2019, there were more than 700 million individuals who are 65 years old or above and by 2050, the number of geriatric persons is projected to reach around 1.5 billion. Thus, rapidly growing geriatric population would result in increased expenses on oral health care, and in turn, drive demand for intraoral scanners.
Some key findings in the report:
- In February 2021, Align Technology, Inc. made an announcement about the launch of iTero Element Plus Series intraoral scanners. The innovative intraoral scanner model by Alighn Technology Inc. provides comprehensive restorative and orthodontic digital capabilities for dentists.
- Powder-free intraoral scanners are capable of easy operability and requires fewer steps during scans as it does not need application of powder on teeth of patients. Also, during full-arch dental prosthesis acquisition, non-requirement of constant powder consistency and checking of patients’ teeth during the intraoral scanning procedures provides more ease of handling and higher efficiency than power-based scanners.
- Intraoral scanners find wide use in prosthodontics to provide precise digital dental impressions for fabricating various prosthetic restorations such as dental copings, single crowns inlays/onlays, and fixed partial dentures on implants and teeth. Additionally, intraoral scanners in prosthodontics find application in fabricating posts & cores, obturators, and removable partial prostheses.
- Intraoral scanners market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to high adoption of advanced technologies in dentistry, rising prevalence of oral diseases such as caries, and high expense of oral health care. Additionally, presence of leading companies providing intraoral scanners in countries in the region is expected to continue to support market growth.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product & service portfolio. The Intraoral Scanners market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in R&D, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
Align Technology Inc., MEDIT Corporation, Midmark Corporation, Glidewell Laboratories, Planmeca Group, 3Shape A/S, Dentsply Sirona, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., Carestream Health, and Ormco Corporation.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2117
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Intraoral Scanners Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Powder-free Intraoral Scanners
- Powder-based Intraoral Scanners
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Dental Clinics
- Research Institutes
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Intraoral Scanners report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• the Middle East and Africa (GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Key market aspects are illuminated in the report:
- Executive Summary: It covers a summary of the most vital studies, the Global Intraoral Scanners market increasing rate, modest circumstances, market trends, drivers and problems as well as macroscopic pointers.
- Study Analysis: Covers major companies, vital market segments, the scope of the products offered in the Global Intraoral Scanners market, the years measured, and the study points.
- Company Profile: Each Firm well-defined in this segment is screened based on a products, value, SWOT analysis, their ability and other significant features.
- Manufacture by Region: This Global Intraoral Scanners report offers data on imports and exports, sales, production and key companies in all studied regional markets.
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Vessel Sealing Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vessel-sealing-devices-market
Urology Instrument Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/urology-instrument-market
In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/in-vitro-diagnostics-ivd-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States