The global intranasal drug and vaccine delivery market size is expected to reach USD 82.0 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing preference for nasal products over parenteral and oral formulations for instant relief is one of the major factors driving the market.
Increasing demand and advancements in technology are some of the major market drivers. Rising investment in research and development has escalated the clinical trial programs indicated for the treatment of various conditions. In March 2020, Auris Medical Holding Ltd. provided the Phase 2 trial update for intranasal betahistine (AM-125) for the treatment of acute peripheral vertigo.
Increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory disorders augments the demand for intranasal drug and vaccine devices as they are commonly prescribed by medical professionals owing to the easy self-administration technique. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2019, 1 in 13 people have asthma, with more than 25 million Americans living with asthma. CDC also stated that asthma accounted for an estimated 14.2 million hospital visits, 439,000 hospital discharges, and 1.8 million emergency department visits annually.
Liquid delivery devices dominated the market in 2019 on account of their availability in various formulations, including aqueous solutions, emulsions, and suspensions. The unit-does segment is anticipated to witness lucrative growth due to increasing approvals for the treatment of various disorders. Moreover, majority of the vaccine formulations under development are unit-dose formulations as single intranasal vaccine dose is commonly recommended by medical professionals.
Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing regional market over the forecast period. This is primarily attributed to increasing product development protocols, economic growth, and increase in the number of local market players involved in the development of novel drug delivery systems.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/intranasal-drug-and-vaccine-delivery-market
Intranasal Drug And Vaccine Delivery Market Report Highlights
• North America accounted for the largest share in 2019 owing to well-established healthcare infrastructure, growing investment by market players for novel product development, and increasing prevalence of respiratory and neurological disorders
• Based on product, the liquid delivery device segment dominated the market in 2019 due to the wide availability of liquid nasal formulations and frequent innovations and launch of novel devices
• By dosage, the multi-dose segment held the largest share in 2019 as it provides a cost-effective, convenient, and safe option for patients suffering from chronic diseases, like allergic rhinitis
• On the basis of application, the respiratory disorders segment dominated the market in 2019 due to increasing prevalence of asthma, nasal congestion, and allergic rhinitis
• In terms of distribution channel, the retail pharmacies segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 as they include large pharmacy chains with the availability of OTC intranasal drug devices.
• Market players are adopting several strategies such as significant investment in research and development, product innovation, and geographical expansion in developing countries to gain a significant share in the global market.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/intranasal-drug-and-vaccine-delivery-market/request/rs1
Intranasal Drug And Vaccine Delivery Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global intranasal drug and vaccine delivery market based on product, dosage, application, distribution channel, and region:
Intranasal Drug and Vaccine Delivery Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Powder Delivery Device
• Liquid Delivery Device
• Pressurized Metered Dose Inhaler
Intranasal Drug and Vaccine Delivery Dosage Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Intranasal Drug and Vaccine Delivery Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Respiratory Disorders
• Neurological Disorders
• Pain management
Intranasal Drug and Vaccine Delivery Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Hospital Pharmacies
• Retail Pharmacies
• Online Pharmacies
Intranasal Drug and Vaccine Delivery Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Intranasal Drug And Vaccine Delivery Market
• GlaxoSmithKline Plc
• Teva Pharmaceuticals
• Aptar Pharma
• UCB, Inc.
• Teleflex Corporation
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450533/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States