Interventional Radiology Market report is a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. The Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. The report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Market. The scope of this interventional radiology market report extends from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, cost and profit of the specified market regions.
Click Here for Free Sample Report and Get Discount on Direct Purchase @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-interventional-radiology-market
In 2017, MEDNAX acquired Jefferson Radiology. In this acquisition, MEDNAX was excited to the growth of radiology physician services. The world-class technological capability MEDNAX offer by vRad with practice management expertise and physician-centric leadership which was making a strong partnership in radiology services.
According to the Statista in 2016 approximately USD 5.6 billion market value of MRI in U.S.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2018, Guerbet was completely acquired accurate medical therapeutics. By this acquisition, company enhances their presence.
- In 2015, Boston Scientific acquired CeloNova Biosciences. By this acquisition, company enhanced product portfolio in interventional radiology business.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- GENERAL ELECTRIC,
- CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION,
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited,
- Hitachi Medical Corporation,
- Teleflex Incorporated,
Some of the other players operating in global interventional radiology market are FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert Group., Carestream Health, Esaote SpA., Samsung Medison Co., Ltd, Shimadzu Corporation, Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Stryker, and Cook Group, Emergence Teleradiology LLC , Agilent Technologies, Inc , Carestream Health , Barco Electronic Systems Pvt. Ltd., Elekta AB, Nordion (Canada) Inc., PLANMED OY, Hologic Inc., SectraAB,Atlantis Wordwide, NCD Corporation,Sharedimaging, All Star X-ray, Amber, Jones X-Ray, OzarkImaging, EXCEL IMAGING, INC., AMD Technologies, Inc., ScImage, Inc, SonoSite, Inc. are among others.
The Global Interventional Radiology Market is expected to reach USD 55.5% billion by 2025, from USD 16.99 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Browse Detailed Table of Content, Tables and Figures @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-interventional-radiology-market
- The global Interventional radiology market is segmented based on product, procedure, application and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into MRI systems, ultrasound imaging systems, CT scanners, angiography systems, fluoroscopy systems, biopsy devices, other devices.
- Based on procedure, the market is segmented into angiography, angioplasty, biopsy devices, embolization, thrombolysis, vertebroplasty, nephrostomy, other procedures.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into cardiology, urology & nephrology, oncology, gastroenterology, other applications.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing interventional radiology application.
- Rising prevalence of cancer.
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures.
- Technology advancement in interventional radiology devices.
- Less reimbursement scenario hinders the growth.
- Risk of high radiation exposure to limit the use of CT scanners.
- Shortage of helium which is the major challenge for MRI manufacturer and healthcare facilities.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Any Specific Requirements? Questions? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-interventional-radiology-market
Global Surgical Staplers Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Surgical Staplers Market, By Product Type (Manual, Powered), Type (Disposable, Reusable), Applications (Abdominal, General Surgery, Cardiac, Thoracic, Orthopaedic, Haemorrhoids, and Others), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Clinics), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar