DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Interstitial Lung Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Interstitial Lung Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Interstitial Lung Disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Interstitial Lung Disease market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Interstitial Lung Disease Market Report:
- According to the research study of Black et al. the overall incidence of ILDs in the US was slightly more common in males (31.5 per 100,000/year) than females (26.1 per 100,000/year) for the study period of 1988–1990. The most common incident diagnosed among both sexes were pulmonary fibrosis and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, together accounting for 46.2% of all ILD diagnosis in males and 44.2% in females.
- According to population-based registry analysis (1988–2000) by Becerra et al., 744 cases were registered for interstitial lung diseases in Spain with an annual incidence of 3.62 cases per 100,000 where 40.1% of diagnosis were biopsy confirmed. Men had a slightly higher incidence of 4.18 cases per 100,000 per year than women with 3.07 cases per 100,000 per year. The most frequent diseases found were: idiopathic interstitial pneumonia (38.58%), ILD associated with systemic diseases (20.97%), and Sarcoidosis (11.69%).
- In a population-based study of Northern Europe, the reported the overall incidence rates of ILDs was 31 per 100,000 for 2001–2005. The study observed a 33% increase in the incidence from 1995 to 2000. The increased incidence was observed in all age groups and both genders. (Kornum et al., 2008)
Key benefits of the report:
- Interstitial Lung Disease market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Interstitial Lung Disease Epidemiology and Interstitial Lung Disease market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Interstitial Lung Disease market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Interstitial Lung Disease market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Interstitial Lung Disease market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Interstitial Lung Disease market.
Interstitial Lung Disease Overview
Interstitial Lung Disease is a general term for a large group of disorders that cause scarring or fibrosis of the lungs. Fibrosis or scarring can be part of the healing response to injury, but fibrosis as a disease process occurs when restoration to normal tissue does not occur. The scarring causes stiffness in the lungs, which makes it difficult to breathe. The disease is characterized by the presence of inflammation and altered-lung interstitium. Interstitial Lung Disease usually has a gradual onset, but can also present an acute course, and lung damage from Interstitial Lung Disease is irreversible and progressive; that means it gets worse over time.
Interstitial Lung Disease Market
The dynamics of the Interstitial Lung Disease market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Roche, OncoArendi Pharmaceuticals, aTyr Pharma, Galapagos, and others during the forecasted period 2018-2030.
Interstitial Lung Disease Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Pirfenidone: Roche
- ATYR1923: OncoArendi Pharmaceuticals
- Abatacept: aTyr Pharma
- OATD-01: Galapagos
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Interstitial Lung Disease Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Interstitial Lung Disease Market Overview at a Glance
6. Interstitial Lung Disease Disease Background and Overview
7. Interstitial Lung Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Interstitial Lung Disease
9. Interstitial Lung Disease Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Interstitial Lung Disease Emerging Therapies
12. Interstitial Lung Disease Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Interstitial Lung Disease Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Interstitial Lung Disease Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Interstitial Lung Disease Pipeline
“Interstitial Lung Disease Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Interstitial Lung Disease market. A detailed picture of the Interstitial Lung Disease pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Interstitial Lung Disease treatment guidelines.
Interstitial Lung Disease Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Interstitial Lung Disease Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Interstitial Lung Disease epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States