The latest IoT Connectivity market research report is a compilation of the latest growth trends and the emerging market segments. The report adeptly draws reader’s attention to the ever-changing patterns of the IoT Connectivity industry and its prominent facets, infrastructural properties, and highly dynamic environment. The report lists down some critically important parameters that help the market bolster its global foothold and contribute substantially to future revenue generation. Our team of experts has included specific details related to the IoT Connectivity industry, such as product offerings, sales and revenue estimates, leading regions, key market contenders, and technological upgradation in the report.
The global Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity market size is expected to reach USD 4.52 Billion at a steady CAGR of 18.7% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This steady market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing demand for IoT controlled devices in smart manufacturing, smart kitchen appliances, smart transportation, and smart grid systems. Rapid increase of IoT connectivity deployment in various applications such as Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Bluetooth connectivity, cellular networks, satellite networks, Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN), and Wi-Fi connectivity are other key factors contributing significantly to global market growth.
Increasing focus on enhancing consumer experience and to provide improved data security and high-speed network connectivity as well as to improve support and maintenance services has been boosting deployment of IoT connectivity more recently. Technological advancements in communications and to deploy 5G networks and satellite networks to cater to rising demand for high-speed connectivity are factors also expected to fuel growth of the global Internet of Things connectivity market during the forecast period.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/712
The report by Emergen Research, titled ‘Global IoT Connectivity Market,’ studies a wide spectrum of factors impacting the performance of the IoT Connectivity market. The report includes a historical analysis of the market from 2017 to 2018 to provide the reader with a deep understanding of the current market scenario. Moreover, it offers accurate market estimations for the forecast period (2019-2028).
The report is the latest document encompassing the profound changes in the market dynamics and trends that followed the COVID-19 outbreak. The global health crisis has led to massive changes in the global economic scenario and, particularly, this business sphere. The pandemic has drastically affected the IoT Connectivity market with disruptions to supply chains and volatility in prices and demands. The remarkable impact of the pandemic on the IoT Connectivity industry and its crucial segments has been depicted in the report. However, the market is expected to regain momentum in the post-COVID scenario, as per market experts.
The research offers an in-depth survey about the performance of each key player in the IoT Connectivity market. It provides information about their current advancements and key market strategies. The IoT Connectivity report also aims to provide additional information about suppliers, buyers, and manufacturers. The study offers a comprehensive analysis of market share, consumption, growth rate, and product type, and application growth. It further offers comprehensive coverage of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, and partnerships, among others. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the IoT Connectivity report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Top key Companies in IoT Connectivity Market are:
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Jasper Technologies, Inc. (Cisco), AT&T Inc., Telefónica, S.A., Ericsson, Vodafone Limited, Verizon Communications, Orange Business Services, Sierra Wireless, and Hologram Inc.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/iot-connectivity-market
The report further segments the IoT Connectivity market on the basis of product types and application spectrum offered in the market. The report also offers insights into the segment expected to show significant growth over the projected period. The study focuses on the growth rate of every segment and is explained through detailed graphs, figures, charts, and tables. These segments are analysed on the basis of present, emerging, and future trends. The regional segmentation provides current and forecast demand estimation for the IoT Connectivity industry in key regions.
Emergen Research has segmented the global IoT connectivity market on the basis of component, organization, application, end use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Enterprise size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprise
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Building & Home Automation
- Smart Energy & Utility
- Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Grid
- Smart Retail
- Smart Transportation
- End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Education and Healthcare
- Defense &Aerospace
- IT & Telecommunication
- Retail & E-commerce
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In March 2021, Telefónica Tech, which is the unit that encompasses the digital businesses of Cloud, Cybersecurity, and IoT & Big Data & Blockchain; Fibocom Wireless Inc., which is the world’s leading provider of wireless communication modules and solutions in the IoT sector, and aitos.io, which is a technology start-up focused on the integration of IoT and Blockchain technologies, signed a collaboration agreement to create joint solutions that combine Internet of Things and Blockchain technologies.
- In September 2020, AT&T Inc., which is the leader in IoT connectivity, teamed up with Microsoft to enable enterprises to seamlessly connect machines and equipment to the cloud with highly secure network connectivity across the globe. As part of the effort, AT&T is working with Microsoft to deliver an integrated IoT solution with Azure Sphere. This AT&T powered guardian device with Azure Sphere will help businesses transform their operations quickly through massive IoT deployments at scale.
- Services segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR of 18.8% during the forecast period, due to rising demand for high-speed network connectivity.
- Large enterprises segment revenue growth rate is projected to incline rapidly during the forecast period. Rising adoption of IoT connectivity for manufacturing processes in the large sized industrial enterprises due to high investment capability and early adoption of technologies such as cloud computing, Machine Learning, and AI-based systems to monitor machinery and equipment to enhance operational efficiency are key factors driving growth of this segment.
- Smart energy & utility segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in the IoT connectivity market in 2020. Increasing traction and popularity of smart devices and home appliances with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, and AI systems is boosting revenue growth of the building and home automation segment.
- IT & telecommunication segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in the Internet of Things connectivity market in 2020. Increasing adoption of electronics devices to exchange information and for communication and digital transformation in healthcare, education, and manufacturing sectors is expected to further support deployment of IoT connectivity.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global signal conditioning modules market in 2020. Rising focus on enhancing customer experience, enhancement of utility and networking in support and maintenance of organizations are other factors driving growth of the Internet of Things connectivity market in the region, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Buy Your Exclusive Copy@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/712
The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the IoT Connectivity market at the global and regional level, and the forecast has been presented in terms of value and price for the period of 8 years from 2020-2027. The report covers an extensive study of the market drivers and restraints on the global scale and provides an impact analysis of those market drivers and restraints on the demand and supply ratio for the IoT Connectivity market throughout the forecast period.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The Global IoT Connectivity Market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research, which is further validated and verified by industry experts and professionals. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. Moreover, the report also offers a feasibility study and investment return analysis to assist the readers in making strategic investment plans.
Customization Available (customization will be delivered as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/712
Key takeaways of the Global IoT Connectivity Market report:
- The report sheds light on the fundamental IoT Connectivity market drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, and challenges.
- It elaborates on the new, promising arenas in the leading IoT Connectivity market regions.
- It examines the latest research & development projects and technological innovations taking place in the key regional segments.
- The research report reviews the regulatory framework for creating new opportunities in various regions of the IoT Connectivity market
- It focuses on the new revenue streams for the players in the emerging IoT Connectivity markets.
- Furthermore, the report offers vital details about the rising revenue shares and the sizes of the key product segments.
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Introduction, Scope, and Overview
- Opportunities, Risks, and Drivers
- Competition landscape analysis with sales, revenue, and price
- Extensive Profiling of the IoT Connectivity key competitors with the sales figures, revenue, and market share
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the IoT Connectivity market by type, application, and manufacturers
- IoT Connectivity Market Segmentation based on types
- IoT Connectivity Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia