The Global Intermodal Freight Transportation is forecast to reach USD 73.38 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Intermodal freight transport includes the transportation of freight in an intermodal container or vehicle, using more than one mode of transportation like rail, truck, and ship, without any direct handling of the freight itself when changing modes. The non-invasive method reduces cargo handling, and so reduces damage and loss, improves security, and allows freight to be transported faster. Reduction costs over road trucking is the key convenience for inter-continental use. This can be offset by reduced timings for road transport over shorter distances.
The colossal rise in trailer and good container traffic across the nations have played a major role in the growth of the freight handling, and this has developed over the past few years greatly owing to the increased demand from the end-users to transport their products safely. The rise in import and export of products have also influenced the causing significant growth in regional, domestic, and international logistics. The thriving industrial sectors and the expanding supply chains are promoting the growth of the.
Apart from the driving factors, the restraints for the growth include the lack of knowledge among the general populace regarding the safe transport mechanisms. This is throttled further by the underdeveloped infrastructure to support the growth of the.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2598
The region of Asia Pacific has been shifting towards import and export of goods with major developments in free trade agreements. Developing countries are anticipating China and India as the global leaders in freight handling. These countries consist of over 35% population across the globe, and the application of freight transportation in this region will grow at a very high rate.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/intermodal-freight-transportation-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Fleet management segment is supposed to experience a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Fleet management is the management of goods, equipment, and commercial vehicles such as cars, vans, trucks, specialist vehicles, forklifts, and trailers, which are growing further with the increase in demand.
- Minerals and ores segment held the largest share of 27.3% in the year 2018. This is owing to the increase in trade and construction activities. These materials are mainly transported via rail, and hence intermodal freight transportation facilities are highly employed.
- Industrial and manufacturing segment held the largest share of 21.6% in the year 2018. This is because of the high locomotion of materials and minerals using transport systems. Mining activities, as well as construction, activates correspondingly, increase the growth of freight transportation.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to experience a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Countries like Japan, China, and India are rapidly catching up with the growth in the intermodal freight transport.
- Key participants are A.P. Moller – Maersk, C.H. ROBINSON, Aljex Software Inc., GE Transportation, Cognizant, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Post DHL Group, Kuehne + Nagel, UPS, Trinium Trucking Systems (IAS), among others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of and by making in-depth analysis of segments
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2598
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Intermodal Freight Transportation on the basis of product type, solution type, end-users, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Minerals and ores
- Food and farm products
- Equipment and instruments
Solution Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Fleet Management
- Intermodal Dispatch
- Freight Security
- Intermodal Terminals
- Trucking Software
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Oil and Gas
- Aerospace and Defense
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Food and Beverages
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2598
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States