Global Intelligent Process Automation Market Outlook 2030 – Industry Insights & Opportunity Evaluation 2019-2030
Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) refers to the application of Artificial Intelligence and related new technologies, including Computer Vision, Cognitive automation and Machine Learning to Robotic Process Automation. This convergence of technologies produces automation capabilities that dramatically elevate business value and competitive advantages for our customers. The others segment includes Human Resource Management, Incident Resolution, and Service Orchestration.
An increasing need to increase efficiency and technical penetration of business operations in various sectors is anticipated to fuel market growth. Intelligent process automation systems allow users to make quicker and better decisions by using advanced technology and agile processes. Such tools manage and track interfaces in workflow systems for solving bottlenecks. Over the coming years this trend is expected to contribute to market traction.
Get Sample Copy Of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00013610701/sample
Companies Profiled in this report includes: IBM Corporation, Tech Mahindra Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Capgemini SE, Genpact, Atos, Accenture PLC, Infosys Limited, Cognizant, Xerox
Recent Highlights in the Intelligent Process Automation market
– In September 2018, CGI signed a deal with GE. This relationship bridges IT and operative (OT) technology in the utility sector. All organizations will concentrate on grid and tracking activities, critical infrastructure and cyber security in real-time.
– In August 2018, Cognizant obtained Saal Focus; the company focused on Salesforce platform. Cognizant will increase its focus on the Asia-Pacific region through this acquisition.
– In June 2019, Blue Prism acquired Thoughtonomy. The acquirement is aimed at enhancing the company’s RPA platform, which provides customers the opportunity to use Software as a Service (SaaS) to achieve better efficiency without requiring a specific infrastructure.
Get Discount of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00013610701/discount
Global Intelligent Process Automation Market: Drivers and Restraints
– Dynamic requirements of consumers
AI, machine learning and deep learning capabilities allow IT systems to understand the buying needs of customers, communicate with different systems and do required tasks to meet the customer demands. In order to better understand changing consumer needs, virtual actors often synchronize data through various networks. In a couple of seconds, an IPA bot designed for data recovery can help to fix easy but rising customer problems. Given constant changes to customer needs, AI technology and the IPA tools develop IT systems in order to adapt to these diverse customer requirements, thus driving the demand for IPA tools.
– High initial cost of implementation
Most important processes and workflows are automated through the deployment of IPA solutions during a company’s digital transformation. This can prove costly for the organization to use IPA systems for less important resources and rarely used processes and workflows.
Table of Content:
1. Executive Summary
2. Intelligent Process Automation
3. Research Methodology
4. Average Pricing Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Correlation & Regression Analysis
7. Recent Development, Policies&Regulatory Landscape
8. Risk Analysis
9. Intelligent Process Automation Industry Analysis
10. Global Intelligent Process Automation Market
11. Global Intelligent Process Automation Market: Market Segmentation
12. Company Profile
12.1. IBM Corporation
12.1.1. Company Overview
12.1.2. Company Total Revenue (Financials)
12.1.3. Market Potential
12.1.4. Global Presence
12.1.5. Key Performance Indicators
12.1.6. SWOT Analysis
12.1.7. Product Launch
12.2. Tech Mahindra Limited
12.3. Tata Consultancy Services Limited
12.4. Capgemini SE
Purchase Report: https://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW00013610701/buy/3499
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of Market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
Request for Customization:
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Company Name: ReportsWeb
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1-646-791 7070