The growing adoption of automation in different industries has created a lot of opportunities for newer technologies. These technologies enable intelligent process automation by combining basic process design with robotic process automation. In addition to the intelligent or robotic process automation, machine learning and deep learning also contribute towards the growth of the market to a greater extent. These technologies help an enterprise to re-structure their business functions and further make improvements in the business operation process.
The major factors contributing to the growth of intelligent process automation is the growing adoption of automation and robotics in manufacturing industries, and integration of internet of things to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the manufacturing process. However, the market is limited by stringent rules and regulations, and rapidly changing technology.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6065
Major Key Players:
- Blue Prism (U.K.)
- UiPath (U.S.)
- Crowd Computing Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Accelirate, Inc. (U.S.)
- EMC Corporation (U.S.)
- OpenText Corp. (U.S.)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Lexmark International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Pegasystems Inc. (U.S.)
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (U.S.)
Other players in the market include Kofax Inc. (U.S.), Appian (U,S.), Cognizant (U.S.), Happiest Minds (India), Synechron (U.S.), Wipro Limited (India), Swiss Post Solutions (Germany), and Genpact, Inc.(Bermuda).
The global market for Intelligent Process Automation Market is estimated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023. The geographical analysis of intelligent process automation market is covered for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world. Due to technological advancements, North America is expected to emerge as the leading region during the forecast period. Additionally, U.S. has abundance of manufacturing industries, which are implementing intelligent process automation in their factories to render the operation process efficient. Additionally, owing to the developed and well-established economies, the companies in North America are majorly investing in research and development activities.
U.S. based company WorkFusion has introduced WorkFusion intelligent automation. This solution provides all automation capabilities that enterprise leaders need to digitize their operations. This solution advances WorkFusion’s smart process automation product and introduces Chatbots and SmartCrowd products as a part of their digital workforce.
- By data type, the market is segmented into structured and unstructured data.
- By deployment, the market is segmented into on-premise and on-cloud deployment.
- By solution, the market is segmented into enterprise content management, business process management, customer experience management, business intelligence and analytics, enterprise mobility, and others.
- By service, the market is segmented into managed services and professional services.
- By organization size, the market is segmented into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises.
- By vertical, the market is segmented into BFSI, telecom & IT, public sector, energy, and utilities, media, and entertainment, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, transportation and logistics, others.
Browse Full PR Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/press-release/intelligent-process-automation-market
- Associations, Organizations, Forums, And Alliances
- Cloud Service Providers
- Customer Experience Solution Providers
- Government Bodies and Departments
- Intelligent Process Automation Companies
- Intelligent Process Automation Providers
- Technical Universities
- System Integrators
- Managed Security Service Providers
- Professional Service Providers
- Research and Development Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
- Solution Providers
- Technology Standards Organizations
- Technology Investors
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/intelligent-process-automation-market-6065
List of Tables
Table1 Global Intelligent Process Automation Market: By Country, 2018-2023
Table2 North America Intelligent Process Automation Market: By Country, 2018-2023
Table3 Europe Intelligent Process Automation Market: By Country, 2018-2023
List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Intelligent Process Automation Market Segmentation
Figure 2 Forecast Methodology
Figure 3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of Global Intelligent Process Automation Market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar