Market Size – USD 2.17 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 25.1%, Market Trends – Advent of new technology such as 5G and the IoT
The Intelligent Network market is expected to grow from USD 2.17 billion in 2019 to USD 10.43 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 25.1% during the forecast period. 5G and IoT are a game-changer for the telecommunications industry. These give rise to a higher number of connected devices and lead to demand for seamless connectivity which is delivered by Intelligent Networks.
Rising demand for services by telecom consumers is expected to boost the intelligent network market further globally. Network users are demanding increasingly complex services that cannot be effectually supported by current network designers.
Request for a sample of Intelligent Network Market research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1098
There is a need to spread application processing to network elements, share data, and advanced telecommunications services. All these factors have led to the advent of new networking architectures, which will compel the demand of an intelligent network market.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the intelligent network market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
The report “Intelligent Network Market by End-Use Application (Resource Management and Network Adoption, Performance Prediction and Configuration Extrapolation, Information Cognition, Traffic Prediction and Classification,), End-User (Cloud Service Providers, Managed Network Service Providers, and Geography-Global Forecast 2026” is available now to Reports and Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/intelligent-network-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The surge of Intelligent Network Market is directly fueled by the demand for application of 5G and IoT among the fixed and mobile telecom network.
- Intelligent network, also known as the smart network, is an independent telecommunications network put into effect to simplify the connectivity of networks in both, accessible and remote locations. It connects the gap between network performance and business outcome, resulting in better performance and delivery of improved and reliable services.
- Information cognition is anticipated to have a higher market share during the predicted period, as there is a rise in the need for information cognition for on data collection of networking operations which include trace route, traffic matrix, network characteristics, and other such data functionalities.
- The providers of cloud service increase the number of data centers globally to decrease the time taken, which increases the demand for gigantic integrated network infrastructure. Therefore, the network becomes complicated for delivering business applications and other content at quite a high speed.
- Large enterprises segment is anticipated to have a larger market share than the SMEs segment. This segment is expected to witness notable growth due to many features including bandwidth monitoring, application monitoring, traffic monitoring, network security, and capacity planning, which is prevalent among the large enterprises.
- The adoption of intelligent networking solutions in North America is driven by the extension of innovative technologies, such as analytics, virtualization of network and deep learning. Asia Pacific (APAC) is speculated to grow at the highest CAGR of 27.33% during the projected period, as many telecom operators and cloud service providers have started depending on AI-enabled solutions.
- Key players within the intelligent network market includes major companies, such as APCON, Inc (US), Aria Networks (UK), Aricent, Inc., Aruba Networks (US), Balbix Inc (US), BluVector (US), BOCO Inter-Telecom Co. Ltd (China), Cisco Systems (US), Colt Technology Services (UK), Darktrace (UK), Ennetix, Inc (US), Entuity, Ltd (UK), Ericsson (Sweden), ExtraHop Networks (US), Flowmon Networks (Czech Republic), Huawei Technologies (China), Juniper Networks (US), Loom Systems (US), Mist Systems (US), Netcracker Inc. (UK), Netrolix LLC (US), Nitro Mobile Solutions, LLC (US), Nokia Corporation (Finland), Sandvine (Canada), and Tech Mahindra Limited (India).
Purchase full Intelligent Network Market report covered with tables and figures for better illustration@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1098
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of End-Use Application, End-User, enterprise size, and Region:
- Intelligent Network Market by End-Use Application (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- Information Cognition
- Prediction and Classification of Traffic
- Resource Management and Network Adoption
- Performance Prediction and Configuration Extrapolation.
- Intelligent Network Market by End-User (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- Telecom Service Providers
- Cloud Service Providers
- Managed Network Service Providers
- Other Enterprises.
- Intelligent Network Market, by Enterprise Size (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Intelligent Network Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Browse More Reports Of Information and Communication Technology At: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/information-technology
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States