The global integration platform as a service (IPaaS) market size is projected to touch USD 2.70 billion by 2024, as per the report released by Million Insights. Increasing demand for innovative systems to enhance the process of implementation, development, and enterprise management worldwide is the key factor propelling the growth of the IPaaS market. Further, increasing advancement in IoT, big data, and cloud computing within the organization process also accelerate the product demand over the estimated period.
Integration Platform as a Service is a growing technology in which process, application, data, and application programs are deployed. The deployment allows the enterprise to lower the difficulty of operations and offer excellent connection to cloud facilities. The deployment also saves time by offering a unified platform for several applications.
To download the sample PDF of “Integration Platform as a Service Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-integration-platform-as-a-service-ipaas-market/request-sample
Technologies suitable and compatible with API lifecycle management and Integration flow implementation have widely preferred with the incorporation of IoT and B2B services with cloud-driven platforms. The IPaaS combines all such services and its uses in a unified platform. The services include API and IoT with a constant rise in vendors and users, thereby, supplementing the product demand over the forecast period.
IPaaS hybrid category was the leading deployment division in 2016 and is anticipated to witness sluggish growth in the upcoming years. It held for 43% market share in 2016. The hybrid deployment unit was the major service category in 2016 and is predicted to foresee considerable growth over the forecast years.
North America is predicted to grow significantly over the forecast period owing to the operation of robust service providers. The region held more than 55.7% of overall revenue share in 2016. Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth due to the presence of developing nations such as India and China.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The global integration platform as a service market was worth USD 575 million in 2016 and is projected to ascend with a CAGR of 18.9% over the estimated period.
• API life cycle management appeared as the leading segment in 2016 and is anticipated to touch revenue of more than USD 709 million by 2024.
• Globally, IPaaS in life cycle management and Integration flow development accounted for USD 75 million in 2016 and is estimated to foresee considerable growth in the upcoming years.
• Asia Pacific market is predicted to grow noticeably from 2017 to 2024 owing to multiple developments across various nations, particularly in big data and IoT.
• Leading players of the market are Snaplogic, Informatica, MuleSoft, and Dell Boomi led the compliance market, enterprise governance, and risk while occupying for more than 46% revenue share in 2016.
Million Insights has segmented the global integration platform as a service market on the basis of solution, services, enterprise type, vertical type, and region:
Integration Platform as a Service, Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
• Data mapping and transformation
• Routing and orchestration
• Integration flow development and life cycle management tools
• API life cycle management
• Business to Business (B2B) and cloud integration
• Internet of Things (IoT)
Integration Platform as a Service Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
Integration Platform as a Service Integration type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
• Data Integration
• Application Integration
• Application Program Interfaces (API) Integration
• Process Integration
Integration Platform as a Service Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Smart Electricity Meters Market: The global smart electricity meters market size is projected to account for USD 18.9 billion by 2027. It is likely that the market would register 7.8% CAGR over the forecast duration.
• Food Service Equipment Market: As per the published report, the global food service equipment market size is expected to arrive at USD 50.01 billion by 2028. It is estimated to develop by 5.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar