Rapid digitalization is enabling insurance providers to adapt to and adopt more advanced technologies, which is expected to drive market revenue growth in the coming years.
Another key factor driving market revenue growth is easy availability of insurance cover of varying types and policies for a vast array of needs and requirements across all types of end-user bases and increasing number of individuals, groups, entities, establishments (private, governmental, and commercial) and various sectors and industries opting to safeguard against potential health issues, and losses and damages.
The report also examines the impact of the key factors that influence the growth of the industry. This includes the current COVID-19 pandemic and its subsequent effects on the workings of the industry. The report examines the impact of the pandemic on the supply chain of the globe along with the impact on the economic landscape of the market. The report also offers a comprehensive assessment of the current and future impact of the pandemic on the overall Insurance market.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/743
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Public health insurance are plans provide by the government at an affordable cost and requires no deductibles or co-pays and has lower administrative costs than private health insurance. However, public insurance is often less flexible and most medical establishment refuse to accept government-sponsored plans.
- Web aggregators are insurance portals and assist clients to compare insurance products by showing information of various products by different providers. When clients are willing to purchase a product, web aggregators direct the clients to the specific provider. Web aggregators receive rewards and numerations for the leads converted into insurance policies.
- Insurance market in Asia Pacific is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate during the forecast period owing to untapped opportunities and high demand from Japan, China, Australia, South Korea, and India. Demand for cyber insurance and health insurance is growing in Asia Pacific due to increasing incidence of cyberattacks and rise in medical treatment costs.
- Key players in the market include Berkshire Hathaway, AXA SA, China Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Aviva PLC, Prudential PLC, United Health Group Incorporated, Anthem Inc., Kaiser Foundation Group of Health Plans, Munich Reinsurance Company, and Centene Corporation.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Insurance market on the basis of insurance type, service providers, end-use, sales channel, and region:
- Insurance Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Life Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Fire Insurance
- Motor Insurance or Auto Insurance
- Social Insurance
- Others (Travel, Marine, Guarantee, Home)
- Service Providers Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Public Insurance Providers
- Private Insurance Providers
- End-use Providers Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Direct Sales
- Insurance Agents
- Web Aggregators
- Insurance Marketing Firm
Key geographical regions analyzed in the report:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/743
Key questions addressed in the report:
- Which are the top regions in the global Insurance market?
- What are the sales estimates for these regions over the forecast period?
- What will be the global market size by the end of the projected timeline?
- What is the anticipated growth rate for each region of the market?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Insurance Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Insurance Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increase in accidents and man-made disasters
126.96.36.199. Rise in initiatives taken by government
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Lack of awareness regarding coverage
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Insurance Market By Insurance Type Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Insurance Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
5.1.1. Life Insurance
5.1.2. Property Insurance
5.1.3. Health Insurance
5.1.4. Liability Insurance
5.1.5. Fire Insurance
5.1.6. Motor Insurance or Auto Insurance
5.1.7. Social Insurance
5.1.8. Others (Travel, Marine, Guarantee, Home)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/insurance-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia