The global inoculants market size is expected to reach USD 1469.6 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.8%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Inoculants, which is also known as microbial inoculants, aid in enhancing the nutritional status of host plant, along with reducing the requirement for fertilizer inputs. Containing several beneficial microbes such as fungi, bacteria, algae, and protozoa, inoculants are able to carry outgrowth in plants, along with suppressing diseases or pests. Being a blend of several microorganisms, inoculant aids in improving the soil’s health and fertility. The microbes present in the inoculants are immensely helpful for the plants’ development and stimulate other insects or organisms, which are responsible for the overall plant’s growth.
Growing environmental concerns about the fertilizer and pesticides use and the rising adoption of organic and sustainable farming practices are a few prominent factors propelling the sector’s growth. Among consumers worldwide, an enormous demand for natural or organically produced goods are observed, which further promotes the microbial inoculant’s use in several organic farming practices due to its more natural and much safer approach towards encouraging the soil as well as plant health. Additionally, the rising awareness regarding crop health, soaring demand for increased productivity, and the fast adoption of modern farming practices are further supporting the industry development.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3906
The COVID-19 Impact: During the outbreak of COVID-19, the agricultural inoculant industry has faced a downturn in many ways. The spread of the virus has derailed many areas such as the availability of raw material and disruption of supply chain. The lockdown borders are hampering the overall supply chain. This challenge in breaking the supply chain has hampered the purchasing of raw materials, supplying materials, as well as sales of inoculants.
Leading companies in the market include Corteva (US), BASF (Germany), Bayer (Germany), Novozymes (Denmark), BrettYoung (US), Precision Laboratories, LLC (US), Verdesian Life Sciences (US), Advanced Biological Marketing Inc. (US), Queensland Agricultural Seeds Pty (Australia), and XiteBio Technologies Inc. (Canada).
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global inoculants market on the basis of product type, microbe, crop type, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Agricultural inoculants
- Plant-growth-promoting microorganisms
- Biocontrol agents
- Plant-resistant stimulants
- Silage inoculants
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Cereals & grains
- Oilseeds & pulses
- Fruits & vegetables
- Other crop types (turf & ornamentals, plantation crops, and fiber crops)
Microbes Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Other bacterial (Azospirillum, Bacillus, and Pseudomonas putida)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Further key findings in the report
- Rapid expansion in the livestock industry, increasing feed grain’s prices, and fast adoption of sustainable and organic farming practices by global farmers because of the growing health concerns worldwide are accelerating the sector’s growth.
- The fungal sub-segment is foreseen to occupy the highest growth over the commenced period. Fungal inoculants aid plants in absorbing various nutrients and phosphorus. Mycorrhizal fungi are generally found in plant roots and are being popular for supplying phosphorus to plants.
- Asia Pacific region is dominating the industry owing to the soaring need for food products in emerging nations. Growing meat consumption and mushrooming industrialization of the animal farm production are promoting the industry for silage inoculant in APAC.
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Inoculants market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/inoculants-market
Table Of content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Global Inoculants Market- Overview
Chapter 4. Global Inoculants Market Revenue Forecast till 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Chapter 5. Global Inoculants Market by Type Revenue Forecast till 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. BASF SE
10.2. Novozymes A/S
10.3. Bayer AG
10.4. Verdesian Life Sciences
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3906
About Reports and Data Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States