A new report published by ‘Straits Research’ titled, supported the Global Pacemaker Market was valued at USD 223.55 million in 2018 and is expected to attain USD 437.56 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.9%. Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are most common in India and affects thousands of people every year. Diverse dietary habits across the country, aging population, air pollution, high blood pressure, and increasing smoking habit are the major factors contributing to the increasing prevalence of CVDs in the region. Some of the North Indian States, for instance, Punjab, and the South Indian states including Kerala are more susceptible to these diseases due to unhealthy food habits and heavy diets.
Grab a Free Sample PDF copy of the Pacemaker Market Report 2019 @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/Pacemaker-Market/request-sample
The Major Players Covered in this Report: Shree Pacetronix Ltd., Medtronic, Inc., BIOTRONIK SE & CO., KG, St Jude Medical Inc (Abbott Healthcare), Boston Scientific Corporation, Medived Innovations Private Limited, and MicroPort Scientific Corp., & More.
Hypertension causes bradyarrhythmia more frequently. Increasing stress in young population is one of the factors responsible for surging cases of heart diseases. Dual chambered segment is expected to account for optimum share of technology. It comprises two wires, one is attached to the atrium and other to the ventricle. It helps the two chambers in contracting and relaxing properly as well as facilitate proper blood flow.
By Product Type: Implantable Pacemaker, External Pacemaker
By Technology: Single Chambered, Dual Chambered, Three Lead Pacemaker
By Application: Heart Block, Arrhythmia, Other Applications
Years that have been considered for the study of this report are as follows:
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2019 to 2026
Buy Full Report with Detail Analysis with COVID-19 Impact – https://straitsresearch.com/buy-now/pacemaker-market/global/
Growing Domestic Demand and Expanding Pharmaceutical Sector to Drive the Demand for Pacemaker in the APAC Region
Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to hold the largest market share in the global Pacemaker market during the forecast period 2019-2026. The growth in this region can be attributed to the presence of emerging economies like India, China, Japan, Vietnam, and Indonesia, which account for the largest share in this region. India is one of the largest producers of Pacemaker and a major exporter of the product to various countries across the globe. India accounts for around 80% of the world’s exports of Pacemaker. The favorable climatic conditions and growth of agricultural inputs and allied services like cold storage and warehousing in India are prompting higher production.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
– The COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on the on trade segment and Industry.
– Manufacturers are comprehending strategies to revive from the current situation by means of reshaping their sales channels as well as product innovation.
– The duration of the virus outbreak remains a key factor in assessing the overall impact of the pandemic. However, the global Railway Suspension System industry is expected to stabilize after 2019.
– The liquor industry was not impacted severely due to the pandemic.
Full Report Link @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/Pacemaker-Market
Key Pacemaker Market Trends:
– The report identifies, determines, and forecasts the Global Pacemaker Market segments based on their type, sub-type, technology used, applications, end-users, and regions.
– Industry to Industry Holds Largest Share in the Pacemaker Market
– It examines the micro-markets based on their growth trends, development patterns, future prospects, and contribution to the overall market.
– Demand from Regional / geographical is Expected to Drive the Growth
– Rising Adoption of Market Segments in this Growth
– North American, Europe is Expected to Witness Higher Growth Rate over the Forecast Period
– It studies the competitive developments such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), research and development (R&D) activities, product developments, and expansions in the Global Pacemaker Market.
Would you like to discuss Pacemaker Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research?
Company Name: Straitsresearch
Contact Person: aditya
Email: Send Email
Address:Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, , 10022 New York, NY, USA, 10022
City: New York
State: United States
Country: United States