The Global In-Mold Labels Market is expected to be valued at USD 4.15 Billion in 2027 from USD 3.07 Billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 3.7% through the forecast period. In-mold labeling refers to an automated packaging system that labels products like bottles and containers right during their manufacturing process. This labeling technique eliminates the need for post-production labeling, and it offers various benefits, such as optimum print quality, high resolution, resistance to scratches and wrinkles, transparency, moldability, and maximum recyclability. The primary applications of in-mold labels include household products like containers and bottles, pharmaceutical products, paints, petrochemicals, and cosmetic & personal care products. In-mold labeling provides a superior barrier against heat, high temperatures, corrosion, and scratches, thereby extending the shelf life of packaged food products and photo-sensitive drugs. Hence, revenue from the global in-mold labels market is projected to register a significantly high growth rate over the estimated timeframe. The most vital parameters contributing to the market growth include the rising industrial applications of in-mold labels, increasing demand for high-performance and environment-friendly labels, and the extensive usage across the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, consumer durables, automotive, and personal care industries.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1317
Key findings of the report:
- Based on the product type, the polypropylene sub-segment, which accounted for the largest market share in 2019, is estimated to lead the global in-mold labels market in the coming years, at a significant 5.67% CAGR. Polypropylene in-mold labels are extensively employed to label a wide array of consumer and industrial products, owing to their effective moisture-resistant properties. Barcode labels and retail labels are two of the common examples.
- The injection molding technology sub-segment is projected to dominate the global in-mold labels market in terms of revenue over the forecast timeline. The injection molding technique finds significant industrial applications, such as food & beverages, automotive parts, and cosmetic products, due to its superior three-dimensional effects.
- Based on the printing technology, the digital printing sub-segment has emerged as the leading market segment, accounting for the largest revenue share. Digital printing is the most viable technique for small-volume labels. This printing technique offers high-quality printing and incurs low setup costs.
- Of the key regional markets, the North America in-mold labels market is poised to emerge as the leading regional market over the forecast era, displaying a profound CAGR of 8.21%. The escalating consumer demand for aesthetically appealing product packaging and labeling, a boom in the packaging industry, increasing applications of in-mold labels in the manufacturing sector, and government regulations mandating the use of sustainable labels have spurred the market growth in this region.
- The leading players in the global in-mold labels market include Multicolor Corporation (U.S.), Coveris Holding (U.S.), Cenveo Inc. (U.S.), Huhtamaki Group (Finland), CCL Industries (Canada), Fuji Seal International (Japan), and Constantia Flexibles GmbH (Austria).
Access complete report description, toc, chart, etc.@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/in-mold-labels-market
For the purpose of this study, the global in-mold labels market has been segmented on the basis of product type, technology, printing technology, printing ink type, end-use industry, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Polyvinyl chloride
- Polyvinylidene Chloride
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- ABS resins
- Synthetic Papers
By Technology (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Extrusion blow-molding process
- Injection molding process
By Printing Technology (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Digital Printing
- Flexographic Printing
- Gravure Printing
- Offset Printing
By Printing Ink Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- UV Curable Inks
- Water-Soluble Inks
- Thermal Cured Inks
- High Melt-resistant Inks
By End-use Industry (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Consumer Durables
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care
- Paints & Coatings
Quick Buy – In-Mold Labels Market Research Report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1317
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States