The product name and brand name may be registered trademark of related manufactures. And may be omitted on the user manual. The pictures in this user manual are just for reference. The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. We reserve the rights to make changes without further notice to a product or system descrbed herein to improve relibilty, function or design.
Important safety notice
Please read below safety instructions carefully before insallation and operation:
Please pay attention to all the warnings and hints on this device.
* Do not expose this unit to rain, moisture and liquid.
* Do not put any stuff into the device.
* D not repair or open this device without professional people’s guidance.
* Make sure good wentilation openings to avoid product overheating damage.
* Shut off power and make sure environment is safe before intallation.
* Do not plug in/out the connected cables when it is in using.
* Make sure the specification matched if using 3″ party DC adapters.
This HDBaseT single network cable extender transmits HDMI signal up to 100 meters over Cat6 fluenty and clearly. It is lssless in signal and supports 3D, 24bits deep color, CEC and HDCP Supports UHD 4Kx2K@60Hz.
1. Apply HDBaseT extend technology
2. Uncompressed HDMI video signal
3. Support ultraHD 4kx2k@60Hz
4. Extend 1080p signal over cat6 up to 100 meters
5. Support bi-directional IR pass back
6. Support HDCP, CEC, 24 deep color, 3D
7. Support uncompressed LPCM audio and compressed DTS-HD, Dolby True HD