The global inflatable pet collars market is anticipated to witness a staggering growth during the forecast period. The market is likely to register a CAGR of 5.0% between 2020 and 2027. Researchers fear that plastic collars and shame of cones can cause serious mental issues and infections among pets. They also adversely affect their peripheral vision that makes dogs uncomfortable and grumpy. Kong Cloud Collar is cushy and soft, which enables dogs to take comfortable naps and can be easily deflated for storage purposes. Several other comfy cones are being recommended by veterans.
Arlee Pet Products acquired the distribution agreement and patent for its adjustable polyester fiber-filled recovery collar. Retailers like Doggie Décor, Rover Rest, and GoPets are exclusively selling inflatable recovery collars manufactured by Arlee Pet Products. Customization of materials & features and increasing innovation, keeping in mind the wellbeing of pets, are facilitating product visibility and consumers’ attention. For instance, QBLEEV provides Protective Inflatable Dog E-Collor equipped with Splash Recovery is gaining traction among purchasers. It is made up of eco-friendly PVC material with a short plush outer ring. The collar has an adjustable strap, which helps in perfectly fitting the pet’s neck.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/inflatable-pet-collars-market
Pet health is gaining significant attention amid the Covid-19 lockdown. Pet owners are calling for pet care that includes both mental and physical well-being. Veterinarians are experiencing more business worldwide as people are confined within their homes and have an extra focus on maintaining their pet health.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- The dogs application segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 51.8% in 2019. The increasing number of pet dogs’ population and patrol dogs for police work is fueling the market demand. Moreover, the rising number of overweight pets who are more susceptible to injuries is attributed as the key driving factor.
- The offline distribution channel held the largest share of 86.7% of the overall revenue in 2019. This can be attributed to its well-established supply chain. A significant number of purchasers prefer to explore and probe the product before buying it.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth during forecast years with a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to 2027. Demand is anticipated to grow in the region due to rising disposable income, which is leading to increasing adoption of pets in countries, such as China, Indonesia, and India
- Offline distribution channel dominated the market by accounting for 86.7% share of the global revenue in 2019
- The dogs application segment held the largest share of 51.8% in 2019 owing to the high adoption of pet dogs across countries.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/inflatable-pet-collars-market/request/rs1
- KONG Company
- Acorn Pet Products
- Well & Good
Have Inquiry before buying about this report, our team of analyst will be glad to help!
Grand View Research has segmented the global inflatable pet collar market on the basis of application, distribution channel, and region:
Inflatable Pet Collar Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Inflatable Pet Collar Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Inflatable Pet Collar Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States