The Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market is expected to reach USD 933.62 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. The growing demand and adoption of cloud computing, coupled with the Scalability of IPv6-3.4X 10^38 IP address, are presumed to drive the market over the forecast period.
Businesses, across the globe, are seeking new operating models to create a connected enterprise for merging operational and information departments of the industry. This transformation is predicted to increase the overall productivity, enhance operational efficiency, improve visibility, and reduce the complexities of different processes in the industry.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/industrial-internet-of-things-iiot-market
The ability of IoT to reduce costs has been the prime factor for its adoption in the industrial sector. However, several significant investment incentives, such as increased productivity, process automation, and time-to-market, have also been boosting this adoption. The falling prices of sensors have reduced the overall cost associated with data collection and analytics.
An emerging trend among enterprises worldwide is the transformation of technical focus to improving connectivity in order to undertake data collection with the right security measures in place and with improved connections to the cloud. The emergence of low-power hardware devices, cloud integration, big data analytics, robotics & automation, and smart sensors are also driving IIoT market growth.
However, there are a few factors that are anticipated to limit the global IIoT growth. The major factors challenging the market growth are the lack of a defined protocol or standardization and use of old equipment. Security-related concerns, associated with big data, are also expected to limit the market growth.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/industrial-internet-of-things-iiot-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Manufacturers are increasingly leveraging the benefits of IIoT solutions to enhance their analytics functionalities (through predictive maintenance), consolidate their control rooms, and track assets
• The managed IIoT services segment is predicted to growth over the next eight years, as implementation of IoT technology requires integration of managed IIoT services at every layer of the IIoT ecosystem
• The Asia Pacific regional market is anticipated to outgrow the North American market and emerge as the highest revenue-generating region, with China spearheading the growth, by the end of 2025
• Large IT solutions & service providers are seeking IIoT platform, as a high-margin solution that generates a stable revenue stream via cloud-based revenue models
Browse More Technology Related Market Research Reports:
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Microwave Devices Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2024 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States