The global industrial insulation market size is expected to reach USD 10.79 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period, according to a new report published by Grand View Research, Inc. Benefits of insulation systems, such as equipment protection and increased system efficiency are anticipated to drive the demand.
Insulation protects industrial appliances from fire hazards, prevents the condensation of moisture on the equipment, and protects the equipment at extremely low or high temperatures leading to reduced accidental risks. In addition, it also helps in lowering the manufacturing and energy cost leading to an increased adoption of industrial insulation.
Fluctuations in the crude oil prices are anticipated to result in uncertainty in the prices of the raw materials derived from petrochemicals, which increases the bargaining power of the suppliers. The volatile raw material prices are anticipated to restrict the market growth in the forthcoming years.
The market exhibits a degree of integration, where raw material suppliers such as Knauf Insulation and Armacell LLC are trying to integrate for manufacturing insulation materials. In addition, market players such as Rockwool Technical insulation, Paroc Group, and Knauf Gips KG have created a wide range of product portfolio to gain higher market share.
Industrial Insulation Market Report Highlights
• Stone wool accounted for the highest market share of 22.8% in 2019 as it is increasingly used in maintaining energy efficiency and provides fire protection with good acoustics
• The pipe insulation product segment accounted for USD 3.34 Billion in 2019 and is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2020 to 2027 on account of its growing use for applications such as heat conservation, fireproofing, and soundproofing
• Power generation application segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2027 owing to the increasing demand for insulation materials in the thermal power generation industry to minimize the energy losses
• Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period and reach USD 3.02 billion in 2027 on account of the rising adoption of insulation materials in oil and gas and manufacturing industry.
• Europe industrial insulation market accounted for USD 2.51 billion in 2019 and is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2020 to 2027 owing to the presence of stringent regulatory norms pertaining to the use of industrial insulation materials.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-insulation-market/request/rs1
Industrial Insulation Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global industrial insulation market on the basis of raw material, product, application, and region:
Industrial Insulation Material Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Stone Wool
• Glass Wool
• CMS Fibers
• Calcium Silicate
• Cellular Glass
• Foamed Plastic
• Elastomeric Foam
• Micro Silica
Industrial Insulation Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Industrial Insulation Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016 – 2027)
• Power Generation
• Petrochemical & Refineries
• EIP Industries
Industrial Insulation Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4618/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Electrical Insulation Coatings MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Liquid, Powder), By Raw Material (Epoxy, PTFE, Ceramic), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2016 – 2024.
Thermal Insulation Coating MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Acrylic, Epoxy, Polyurethane, YSZ, Mullite), By Application (Construction, Transportation, Aerospace, Manufacturing), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States