Indonesia data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 11% during the period 2019−2025. This market research report includes data-driven and deep market insights on the impact of COVID-19 across geographies, segments, and vendor landscape. Leverage Arizton’s market analysis to take real-time strategic business decisions and enhance your product portfolios.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Indonesia is a new hot spot for data center investments in Southeast Asia and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during 2019-2025.
- Entry of hyperscale cloud providers namely, Alibaba, Google, and AWS has been a strong boost to market growth.
- Over 100 MW of hyperscale capacity to be added in the market between 2019-2025.
- Space DC, Keppel Data Center, and Princeton Digital Group are among the new entrants to the market investing in hyperscale facilities.
- Colocation market to witness incremental growth of around $300 million during 2019-2025.
- Over $600 million of cumulative construction opportunity for contractors & subcontractors during 2019-2025.
- Market Size & Forecast by Investment | 2019−2025
- Market Size & Forecast by Colocation Revenue | 2019−2025
- Impact of COVID-19 on Data Center Market
- Retail & Wholesale Data Center Colocation Pricing in Indonesia
- List of Data Center Investments in Indonesia
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by IT infrastructure, electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standard
- Key Market Participants – List of 9 IT infrastructure providers, 3 construction service providers, 11 support infrastructure providers, and 7 data center investors
Indonesia Data Center Market – Segmentation
- Cloud, mission-critical, and high-performance infrastructure adoption will grow. High investments in data centers will be a strong driver for server infrastructure adoption in the market. Converged server infrastructure will witness stronger growth.
- Converged server infrastructure will witness stronger growth. The market is also a major adopter of DRUPS systems, with installations identified among operators. Biznet’s Technovillage data center has adopted N+1 redundant KINOLT (Euro Diesel) DRUPS systems and N+1 generator for non-critical power. GTN Data Center West Java has adopted HITECH DRUPS system in N+1 redundant configuration.
- Water-based cooling technique dominates the market. Data center operators adopt both air and water-based cooling systems. Most of the operators are adopting air-cooled chillers. NTT Communication (Nexcenter), Keppel Data Center, and GTN Data Center have designed facilities with water-based cooling systems in N+1 redundant configuration. Equinix has designed facilities with water-cooled chilled water and air-cooled systems in 2N redundant configuration.
- Market Segmentation by IT Infrastructure
- Storage Systems
- Network Infrastructure
- Market Segmentation by Electrical Infrastructure
- UPS Systems
- Transfer, Switches & Switchgears
- Rack PDUs
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Market Segmentation by Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Rack Cabinets
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- Market Segmentation by General Construction
- Building Development
- Installation & Commissioning Services
- Building Design
- Physical Security
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Market Segmentation by Tier Standard
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
Indonesia Data Center Market – Dynamics
The implementation of the Industry 4.0 roadmap helped the Indonesian digital economy earn more than $30 billion in 2019. The economy is expected to reach more than $150 billion by 2025. Companies that have implemented Indonesia 4.0 have experienced more than 30% increase in productivity and efficiency. The digital transportation startup, GOJEK that was launched in 2010 has more than 20 million monthly users and contributes to over $690 million to the Indonesian economy. More than 50% of the population in Indonesia uses mobile payment for money transfers, online shopping, bill payments, and shopping. New fintech startups for digital payments are expected to contribute 90% transactions of more than $50 billion by 2020. Some top e-commerce companies, such as tokopedia, Shopee, and BUKALAPAK, have over 90 million visitors/ month.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Internet Users and Social Media
- Increase in Connectivity
- Hyperscale Drives Colocation Investments
- Big Data Analytics and IoT
Key Market Participants
IT Infrastructure Providers
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dell Technologies
Construction Service Providers
- DSCO Group
- MTen (Menara Tendean)
- NTT Facilities
Support Infrastructure Providers
- Delta Group
- Schneider Electric
- Hitec-Power Protection
Data Center Investors
- NTT Communication
- Keppel Data Centers
- PT DCI/Equinix
- Space DC
Looking for more information? Click here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States