A Visa is required for Uruguayan passport holders visiting India for tourism and business purposes. Indian Visa for Uruguayan Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Uruguay citizens can apply for a 30-day India Tourist eVisa online. The most common visa is the India Tourist eVisa, which can be used by Uruguay for tourism and leisure purposes, as well as visiting relatives and attend yoga or meditation retreats. Completing the online e-Visa India application form can take up to 15 minutes and is entirely electronic.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR eVISA
- A valid passport
- A digital picture
- An active email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid payment method such as a debit or credit card for visa fees.
Indian Visa for Slovak Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The installment of the Indian Visa by the Government of India has made it easier, faster and most importantly time-saving for the citizens of Slovakia to visit the country. This electronic travel authorization prevents travel to consulates and embassies for Slovak travelers who choose India as their travel destination. Since the implementation of the Indian eVisa application, which is available to more than 160 citizens worldwide, the number of visitors has increased to ten million international travelers per year. When filling out the form, it is important for Slovaks to know the type of Indian Visa that is most suitable for each case. The types of visas Slovaks can find in an Indian e-Visa application are: Indian Tourist e-Visa can be used for tourism and leisure purposes and friends. The validity of this visa is one year from the date of issue and the Slovak visitor can stay up to 90 days and enter twice in one year as long as the visa is still valid, with no possibility of extension. Electronic Medical Visa for India, this type of visa is exclusively for Slovak citizens wishing to receive medical treatment in India. This visa allows three entries into the country within a year and is valid for 60 days from the date of arrival. Slovak citizens wishing to accompany an e-Medical Visa holder seeking treatment in India may apply for an Indian e-Medical Assistant Visa. This travel authorization can be granted to up to two family members and has the same validity as the Electronic Medical Visa holder. The India Business eVisa is used for business matters only. This travel permit is a double entry visa, valid for 1 year and the holder can stay up to 180 days after the visit. Slovak citizens can apply for India visa online by filling out a 10-minute form with important personal information about them, important travel documents and other health and safety matters.
Indian Online Visa Requirements for Slovak Citizens
- A Slovak valid passport with a six-month or more of validity.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
India is a destination that has something to offer travelers from all over the world. Some visitors want to learn about the rich culture and traditions, while others want to sample all the food or experience spirituality. The Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) or Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) is responsible for managing foreigner registration and immigration-related functions for visitors to India, including visa extensions. The services offered by FRRO are available online to all foreigners.
How to Extend India Visa in India?
- All foreigners can extend their Visa by India visa extension through the website and mobile app. You don’t have to visit their offices as the whole process is online, but if they call you to come to their office, you will have to visit them.
- You can apply for a FRRO visa extension at the website or mobile application. You don’t need to visit their office. They call you in a specific situation; otherwise, the whole procedure is online.
- The only interest of India visa extension is to provide a platform for foreign tourists to solve their problems regarding their Visa.
- Our priority and mission are to provide a friendly environment for foreigners to receive paperless and cashless services and also save their time. So, you can get your work done stress-free.
- By using the website and app, many foreigners can create their ID by registering themselves. In this way, they can apply for e-Visa and also other visa services like registration, visa extension, exit permit and other services.
- All the applicant’s documents such as visa documents, India visa extension will be sent directly to the registered email address.
- Foreigners are not required to visit their offices. But under certain conditions, they will call you directly or email you to visit their office.
Required Documents for Visa Extension
- A Copy of Passport:
- Copy of Latest Indian visa
- Recent Photograph of Applicant
- Passport should be valid for 6 months
- Proof of residency
- Medical certificate
- Registration Certificate or Residential Permit (RC/RP)
As Andorran citizens are not listed among the Indian visa waiver countries, they are required to apply for a visa to visit India. Electronic Visas (e-Visa) are classified into four types: An e-Tourist Visa allows you to stay in India for 30 days; However, you cannot expand or convert it. This is a double entry visa. Indian Visa for Andorran Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. From March 2022, the Government of India has reopened two long-term e-Visas: the 1-year Tourist e-Visa and the 5-year Tourist e-Visa. The continuous stay during each trip must not exceed 90 days. e-Business Visa: It is granted to Andorran citizens wishing to do business in India. Andorran citizens can stay up to 365 days, but they may not stay continuously for 180 days. Multiple entries are allowed. Medical e-Visa: You are allowed to stay in India for a total of 60 days with three separate entries if you have an e-Medical Visa. E-Visa for Conferences – You are only allowed to stay 30 days with a single entry in India. By completing the online form and following our instructions, you will receive your approved e-Visa by email within 03 business days.
Indian Visa Requirements for Andorran Citizens
- An Andorran passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the visitor’s arrival date in India.
- A photograph or scan of the passport page containing the traveler’s personal information and photo.
- A valid Email Address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A separate photograph of the traveler that meets the requirements for the India visa application. Most passport photos will work for this.
- Travel details, particularly dates, times, and flight numbers for both arrival in India and departure from the country.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay the necessary application fees.
Indian Visa for Azerbaijani Citizens has been available in electronic format since 2014. There are more than 150 nationalities including Azerbaijanis who can apply for India e-Visa. The India Tourist e-Visa is a special document issued by the Government of India to allow certain citizens to enter the country. The Indian government is providing an e-Visa for citizens of Azerbaijan, as is the case for many other countries, allowing them to apply for an electronic travel authorization. Azerbaijani citizens can get visa to India for conference, business, medical treatment or tourism. Tourist e-Visa: This type of visa allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days when visiting, touring or participating in other tourist activities in India. This visa allows double entry. E-Business Visa: If you hold this type of visa, you can enter India for a maximum of 365 days in total, with a maximum stay of 180 days. It is used for business visits or commercial activities within the country, not for employment. E-Medical Visa: If you have this type of visa, you can stay in India for medical treatment for up to 60 days. This can include yoga, physical therapy, complicated anatomy, or treating illnesses. Citizens of Azerbaijan can get Indian Visa from home and just need to prepare the required documents before applying for Indian e-Visa.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET THIS VISA?
- Valid passport –obtaining a passport nowadays is easy, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom