Foreign citizens who want to visit India for tourism or enjoyment, or who want to meet friends and relatives, or who want to participate in a short-term yoga programme, can apply for a 5-year India e-Visa. Given the positive response from the tourism industry, the Indian government has issued a 5-year visit visa for a variety of nations. The 5 Year Visit Visa is a tourist visa that is valid for 5 years and is issued to foreigners who plan to spend a long period of time in India. A foreign visitor to India can stay for up to 90 days per visit. A applicant with a 5-year visa, on the other hand, has unlimited entry into India. A foreign national may stay for up to 180 days per calendar year. The government has streamlined the application process for a 5-year visiting visa by providing the option of a 5-year tourist e-Visa. This enables foreign visitors to India to apply for visas without having to visit the embassy.
What are the essential Documents requirements to obtain 5 year e-Tourist Visa?
- You must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond your current date of departure from the nation to enter India for the first time.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card for payment of eVisa fees.
Non-Indians who need to enter the country right away can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, also known as an India Urgent Emergency Visa. This visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. For example, a death in the family, physical problems, marital or legal problems. Because it reduces visa application processing time, the Emergency India eVisa is faster than the regular eVisa. An Emergency India eVisa or Urgent India eVisa is a one-of-a-kind solution for anyone travelling to India to deal with unanticipated happenings, disasters, or worries. People applying for a travel visa, tourist visa, business visa, medical visa, physician assistant visa, or conference visa can use this service. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who have to come to India due to the crisis. The Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as: Even if you are not living in India and need to come in an emergency or urgent reason such as a loved one’s illness, you can apply for an Urgent Tourist Visa to enter India. The visa is usually issued within 1 to 3 days.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
INDIAN VISA FOR BRAZILIAN CITIZENS
The India e-Visa is currently available to citizens of over 169 countries, including Brazil. Many individuals aspire to visit India, and Brazilian residents can simply do so by applying online for an Indian e-Visa. The India e-Visa is a document issued by the government that allows Brazilian citizens to visit and travel inside India. Since 2014, the Government of India has made an online Indian Visa application form available to Brazilian nationals. Since November 2014, the Indian government has taken moves to ease entry for tourists, business leaders, and individuals requiring short-term medical care. This authorization, also known as an India Electronic Travel Authorization, can be granted to persons travelling to India to visit friends and family. This way, travelers don’t have to bear travel expenses to embassies or go through many obstacles to get their visa. The visa is valid for one year from date of arrival. If Brazilians apply for an electronic tourist visa, the continuous stay in the country cannot exceed 90 days. Electronic Business Visa: This type of electronic visa allows Brazilians to travel to India for business or business. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of ETA approval and enter India as many times as you wish, but you cannot stay longer than 180 days at a time on any one visit. Electronic Medical Visa and Physician’s Assistant: Brazilians who need medical treatment or accompanying patients who are being treated in India can apply online for Electronic Medical Visa and Physician’s Assistant. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from the date of arrival and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. Brazilians traveling to India from Brazil must apply for the Indian e-Visa at least four calendar days before the expected date of arrival and can apply up to 120 days in advance. The entire process can take up to fifteen minutes, including uploading the correct documents and paying the eVisa application fees.
Required Documents for Brazilian Citizens
- A passport with at least six months’ validity at the time of making their application
- A return or onward journey ticket plus sufficient funds to sustain themselves through the duration of the journey are required
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background.
- Scan of the passport page containing personal details like name, nationality, date of birth, date of expiry, and other vital personal details
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
INDIAN VISA FOR CHINESE CITIZENS
A visa to India is REQUIRED because China is not on India’s visa waiver list. Chinese citizens must get a visa before travelling to India. Since the advent of the e-Visa in 2014, travelling to India has been considerably easier and less stressful. Citizens from 169 countries, including Chinese citizens, can now apply online from the comfort of their own homes. Tourist visas, medical visas, and business visas are available to visitors based on their purpose of travel. The Indian Tourist Visa for Chinese Nationals is a one-year, double-entry e-Visa that allows you to stay in India for 90 consecutive days. Indian visa application for Chinese citizens is mandatory and must be done at least 4 days before the intended trip. The whole process takes no more than 15 minutes and a reply can be expected within a maximum of 2 to 4 business days.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Chinese Citizens
- A valid Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival
- Scanned bio page of passport showing clear photography and personal details (name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date, etc.)
- Recent front facing photography with a white background
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
INDIAN VISA DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Nationals of 169 countries can currently obtain an India e-Visa. Many visitors will be able to obtain the necessary entry permit for India in this method. The India e-Visa was designed to simplify the visa application process and attract more international travellers. India permits qualifying visitors to obtain an e-visa to enter the country. An India e-Visa is required in order to get the necessary authorization to enter India. The India e-Visa is a digital document that allows you to visit India for business, tourism, or medical purposes. The India e-Visa Application is easy to complete. Travellers will need their passport, email address, and a debit or credit card to complete the India e-Visa Application Form.
Types of India-Visa
- India e-Tourist Visa
- India e-Business Visa
- Medical e-Visa for India
- India Medical Attendant e-Visa
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport valid for at least 6 months on the expected date of arrival in India.
- Passport-style photo of the applicant
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian visa validity and expiration
- The 1 Month India Tourist Visa allows 2 entries into the country over the course of a month with a maximum stay of 30 days.
- The 1 year India Tourist Visa allows multiple entries over the course of a year for a maximum stay of 90 days each.
- The e-Medical Patient and e-Medical Attendant visas are valid for 30 days and can be used for first-time entry into India. The traveler can stay in the country for up to 60 days. You can also leave and return to India up to 2 times within this period.
- The e-business visa allows multiple entries, with each visit not exceeding 180 days.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States