Indian Visa Application Online
Since 2014, international travellers to India have not needed to apply for a standard Indian paper visa in order to travel, simplifying the application procedure. The Indian government has released an Electronic Travel Authorization, sometimes known as an e-Visa, which allows people of 180 countries to visit India without the requirement for physical passport stamps. Eligible citizens may visit India for tourism for up to 90 days in a row (180 days for Canadian, Japanese, UK, and US citizens). The multiple-entry India Tourist eVisa is valid for 365 days from the date of issuing. A double entry tourist eVisa for India, allowing a stay of 30 days with 2 entries to India, is also available for those planning a shorter stay. Therefore, travelers are recommended to use this program to obtain their India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. Most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person. and fill out forms and submit documents to the government.
Indian Visa Application Online Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A working email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
India is a fantastic country, and the Indian government is working hard to make it easier for tourists from around the world to visit. This new Indian Visa on Arrival, also known as an Indian e-Visa, is now available to a wider range of countries and is the quickest and most convenient way to visit India. There are now 75 nations eligible for the Indian Tourist Visa on Arrival, with more to follow soon. Indian Visa on Arrival is a new e-Visa initiative that allows potential visitors to apply for a visa without visiting an Indian Embassy. Applicants may enter through nine different international airports in India. Another important thing to note is that upon arrival in India, applicants must apply for a tourist visa from their respective countries within 30 to 5 days of landing in India. Apply for an India Visa on Arrival online if you wish to visit the country as a tourist for sightseeing and recreation purposes.
Requirements for the India Visa on Arrival
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard Passport, and which must remain valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India
- You should also ensure that your Passport has two blank pages, which wouldn’t be seen online, but the border officers at the airport would need the two blank pages to stamp entry/exit on.
- A copy of the visitor’s recent passport-style color photo (only of the face, and it can be taken with a phone)
- A working email address to receive the eVisa
- A debit card or a credit card for the payment of the Indian e-Visa application fees.
- A return or onward ticket out of India.
Indian Visa Application Process
The online visa for India is available to citizens of 169 countries. To visit the nation, you must have an Indian visa, also known as an Indian tourist visa. Travellers from qualified countries can obtain an e-Visa to enter India. The India e-Visa is given for tourism, visits to friends and relatives, short-term medical treatment, and business visits. To apply for a standard Indian visa, all applicants required that they first apply online. Individual ordinary visa applications can be submitted online. Visit the Indian Visa Services Online Indian Visa Application Process website for form instructions and to schedule an appointment.
There are three steps for the Regular Visa Application Form Process:
- The first step is to apply online and get a regular visa application form by mail.
- The second step is to submit your application form and documents at the Indian Mission or Visa Application Centre.
- The third step is to collect your Passport/visa from the Indian Mission, Visa Application Centre, or by post.
Here’s the required documents:
- Applicant photo – A recent photo of yourself, taken against a white background
- Passport personal details scan or travel document showing your photograph and passport details
- Copy of the last page of your passport (if applicable)
- A Valid email address so we can communicate with you.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the visa fees.
International travellers seeking to visit India no longer need to apply for a traditional paper Visa to India in order to travel, alleviating the administrative load. An Indian Electronic Visa, commonly known as an Electronic Visa (eTV), is a sort of online travel permission. It is a multiple entry visa for the e-Tourist and e-Business with a validity of 365 days, a triple entry visa for the e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant with a validity of 60 consecutive days, and a single-entry e-Conference with a validity of 30 days. Because most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person to fill out forms and submit documents to the government. Hence, travelers are encouraged to use this program to get their Indian Visa e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. The India e-Visa can be easily applied for with a short online application. Travelers only need to provide basic biographical information and their passport information.
Eligibility Requirements for Indian Visa Application Online
- Be a citizen of any of the 165+ countries whose citizens are eligible for the Indian Visa.
- The purpose of your visit is tourism, business or medical.
- You must have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must contain at least 2 blank pages.
- When applying for Indian Visa online, the details provided must exactly match those in your passport. Any discrepancies may result in visa refusal or delays in visa processing/issuance/entry into India.
- Enter the country only through certain authorized immigration checkpoints, including 28 airports and 5 seaports.
- Make an online payment using your international credit/debit card.
- Check your email address. Your e-Visa will be sent to your email.
India has had an electronic visa system, also known as Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), in place since 2014, allowing nationals from more than 160 countries to apply for visas online. Tourist e-Visa: Americans who want to visit India for vacation must apply for a Tourist e-Visa, which allows them to stay in the country for tourism and recreation purposes. There are three categories of Tourist eVisas, each with a different validity period and duration of stay in India. US nationals with a Short-Term Tourist eVisa can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of entry. This type cannot be modified or extended in any way. Business e-Visa: This type of e-Visa allows Americans to enter India for business or trading purposes. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of issue of the ETA and enter India as many times as you like. However, you may not stay here for more than 180 consecutive days on any one visit. Medical and Medical Assistant e-Visa: Americans who require medical treatment or are accompanying patients receiving treatment in India can apply for an e-Visa for Medical and Medical Assistant online. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from your arrival date and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. The India e-Visa makes it easy for American travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. American travelers need to meet some requirements to apply for India Visa online.
Documents Required For Indian E-Visa For Us Citizens
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram