Each year more than 54,000 Portuguese citizens travel from Portugal to India to experience the country’s unique traditions, stunning natural landscapes and fascinating history. The Indian Visa for Portuguese Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The India e-Visa is issued for tourism, business trips, visits to friends and family, and short-term medical treatment. It can be easily applied for online before the travelers arrive in India. Your travel plans will be made easier by the fact that Portugal is one of 169 countries whose citizens are eligible for an India e-Visa. The eTourist Visa for India allows the holder to stay for up to 90 days. This single-entry visa can be used for tourism, visiting friends or family, or participating in activities such as yoga retreats. Portuguese travelers must arrive in India within one year of their visa approval. India eBusiness Visa is designed for travelers who wish to visit India for business reasons. It is a double-entry visa that allows holders to stay for a total of up to 180 days (length of stay calculated from the date of first entry into India). Business travelers must arrive in India within one year of visa approval. It is easy for Portuguese passport holders to apply for an India e-Visa online – there is no need to travel to an Indian Embassy or Consulate to apply. The application process is done online, making it cheaper and easier than ever to visit India.
Documents Required For Portugal Citizens
- Valid passport – you will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just take a look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address because the e-Visa will be sent via email.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
Singapore citizens require a visa to enter India. Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The eVisa system can also be applied for short business and medical trips. The maximum duration of continuous stay in India is 90 days. Once the e-Visa is granted, Singapore citizens have 120 days to travel to India. You must carry the document with you at all times during your stay in the country. The system enables the entire Indian visa application process for Singaporean citizens online. The Embassy of India has made the visa process smooth and fast for Singapore citizens thanks to the eVisa system. The document works like a stamped visa in your passport. India eVisa has simplified the entire online Indian Visa application process for Singapore applicants. Generally, applicants will receive a response from the embassy regarding their visa within 2 business days of submitting the visa application.
What Documents Do Singaporeans Need for the Indian Visa?
- Applicant Photo: the photo must be professional.
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Travelers from all over the world flock to India every year to experience its diverse culture, see its wondrous monuments and take part in spiritual retreats. Currently, all foreigners traveling to India, unless they are diplomats or holders of special travel documents, are required to apply for and obtain an e-Visa before traveling to the country. Indian Visa for Taiwanese Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The Government of India introduced a new Electronic Travel Authorization in 2014, allowing citizens of 169 countries to travel to India on an e-Visa. There are different types of Indian e-Visas that Taiwanese citizens can apply for depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. Taiwanese travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist eVisa to participate in tourism activities in India, attend spiritual retreats and visit friends/relatives living in the country. The Government of India is also offering e-Visas to Taiwanese citizens wishing to travel to the country on business or those seeking medical treatment in the country. Applicants should fill out the Indian Tourist e-Visa Application carefully and ensure that the information entered in the application is correct and matches the form in the applicant’s passport.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF TAIWAN
- Applicants have a passport that will be valid for 6 months from the date of his/her arrival in India
- Applicants have at least two empty pages on their passport where entry/exit stamps can be placed
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit/debit card or use a PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees.
Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an eVisa India for Urgency, commonly known as India Urgent Emergency Visa. India Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who have to come to India due to the crisis. This visa is also known as Emergency Visa for India. Emergency e-Visa for India is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies. Even if you are not living in India and need to come for an emergency or urgent reason such as E.g. death of a loved one, legal proceedings or seriousness of a loved one or illness, you can still apply for an urgent tourist visa.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States