The India e-Visa for Britain Citizens is a digital visa that can be applied for online in minutes. The Britain Citizen e-Visa is an electronic entry permit. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is among the 170 different countries whose citizens can apply for an India Visa online. Since its launch in 2014, the online platform has made it quicker and easier for Britain citizens to obtain India visas. British visitors can obtain an e-Visa for tourist, business or medical treatment in India. It takes less time and is more accessible as the e-Visa application is 100% online. British travelers can obtain a visa to the Republic of India without having to go to an embassy.
Required Documents for Getting the India Visa for British Citizens
- A Valid British passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India. Your passport must also have at least two blank pages for the immigration officer to stamp once you enter India.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Digital copy (scan) of the passport’s biographical page
- You can use a credit or debit card to cover the processing fee.
All French passport holders require a visa to travel to India, regardless of the purpose of the visit or the intended length of stay. The Indian e-Visa for French Citizens is normally issued as a multiple-entry visa. Citizens of France can now apply online for an Indian Visa for a variety of short stays and a variety of purposes. Indian e-Visa is the fastest and most convenient way to get Indian Visa from France. Indian Visa for French Citizens has been available through the Government of India online application form since 2014. For tourism purposes, French tourists allow multiple stays of up to 90 days in India per ticket, valid for 1 year from issuance. Also available as a double-entry visa for a stay of up to 30 days. And for Business purposes, it allows a total stay of up to 180 days for Business activities such as recruiting and attending meetings, seminars or conferences. Valid for 1 year after approval. Submitting an application for an India e-Visa from France takes only a few minutes and can only be completed online. This can be done online from the comfort of your own home using a device with an internet connection.
How Many Types Of Evisa Are There For France?
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical e-Visa
Documents Required For Citizens Of France
A French passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital copy of the biographical page of the same passport
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- A passport size photo soft copy in a white background
- A valid e-mail address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Last Page Of Passport (if Applicable)
German citizens traveling to India must meet the country’s entry requirements, including a valid visa. The India e-Visa for German citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa or Medical Treatment e-Visa. The India visa for German citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The Indian government has introduced a tourist visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is on the list. An e-Visa to India for German passport holders is available in three different visa types: Tourist Visa – A multiple-entry tourist visa allowing stays of up to 90 days on each entry and valid for 1 year from approval. Also available as a double-entry tourist visa, allowing a total stay of 30 days. Business e-Visa – Available for business activities like attending meetings and conferences, recruiting employees or signing contacts in India. A multiple-entry visa allowing a total stay of 180 days and valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Electronic Medical Visa – Can be issued as a visa for a patient seeking medical treatment in India or as a visa for up to 2 people accompanying the patient. It is a triple entry visa allowing consecutive stays of 60 days per entry and is valid for 120 days from approval. For children only available as a patient visa. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. The application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own homes. The entire Indian Visa application process can be completed online from Germany.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Germans
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian Visa for Canadian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Canadian citizens are one of over 170 nationalities eligible to obtain an India e-Visa. A visa for tourism, business or medical treatment can be applied for via the online platform. Electronic Visa or e-Visa for India is a digital travel permit. Canadians can obtain an e-Visa for most short-term visits. This is done via an online application. The India Tourist eVisa allows Canadian citizens to vacation in India. It allows tourist and leisure activities during your stay in the country. Canadian Tourist eVisa for India: Allows multiple entry into India for Canadian passport holders. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. It allows Canadians to stay up to 180 days. Canadians also have the option of obtaining a double-entry tourist visa online, allowing 2 entries into India and a total stay of up to 30 days. Canada-issued passport holders can apply for an Indian e-Visa online. This electronic system makes obtaining a Canadian Indian visa quick and easy. Applicants simply enter their details in an online questionnaire and receive the e-Visa by email.
What documents do Canadians need to apply for an Indian e-Visa?
- A Canadian passport that will be valid for at least 6 months after arriving in India
- Digital copy (scan) of the bio page of the Canadian passport
- Passport-style photograph of the Canadian applicant
- Method of payment (credit or debit card) to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the India e-Visa in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom