India is one of the most desirable travel destinations for British citizens due to its rich and vibrant culture. Not to mention its cuisine, which is very popular in the UK. Visitors from the British can obtain an e-Visa for tourist, business or medical treatment in India. The India e-Visa for British Citizens is a digital visa that can be applied for online in minutes. Indian Visa for British Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is among the 170 different countries whose citizens can apply for an India Visa online. Since its launch in 2014, the electronic platform has made it quicker and easier for British citizens to obtain an India Visa. As long as the traveler has a valid British passport, they can use the India e-Visa service. The British Citizen e-Visa is an electronic entry permit. It takes less time and is more accessible as the electronic visa application is 100% online. Travelers from the British can obtain a visa to the Republic of India without having to go to an embassy.
Required Documents for Getting the India Visa for British Citizens
- A Valid British passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India. Your passport must also have at least two blank pages for the immigration officer to stamp once you enter India.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Digital copy (scan) of the passport’s biographical page
- You can use a credit or debit card to cover the processing fee.
All French passport holders require a visa to travel to India, regardless of the purpose of the visit or the intended length of stay. Indian Visa for French Citizens is available online application form from Government of India since 2014. Citizens of France can now apply online for an Indian Visa for a variety of short stays and a variety of purposes. The India e-Visa is the fastest and most convenient way to get Indian Visa from France. The India e-Visa for French citizens is normally issued as a multiple-entry visa. For tourism purposes, French tourists allow multiple stays of up to 90 days in India per entry, valid for 1 year from issuance. Also available as a double-entry visa for a stay of up to 30 days. And for Business purposes, it allows a total stay of up to 180 days for business activities such as recruiting and attending meetings, seminars or conferences. Valid for 1 year after approval. Submitting an application for an India e-Visa from France takes only a few minutes and can only be completed online. This can be done online from the comfort of your own home using a device with an internet connection.
How Many Types Of Evisa Are There For France?
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical e-Visa
Documents Required For Citizens Of France
- A French passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital copy of the biographical page of the same passport
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- A passport size photo soft copy in a white background
- A valid e-mail address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Last Page Of Passport (if Applicable)
German citizens traveling to India must meet the country’s entry requirements, including a valid visa. The India visa for German citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. The India e-Visa for German citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa or Medical Treatment e-Visa. The Indian government has introduced a tourist visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is on the list. The application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own home. The entire process of applying for Indian Visa from Germany can be done online.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Germans
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Canadians can obtain an e-Visa for most short-term visits. This is done via an online application. Electronic Visa or e-Visa for India is a digital travel permit. Canadian citizens are one of over 170 nationalities eligible to obtain an India e-Visa. A visa for tourism, business or medical treatment can be applied for through the online platform. The India Tourist eVisa allows Canadian citizens to vacation in India. It allows tourist and leisure activities during your stay in the country. Canadian Tourist eVisa for India – Allows Canadian passport holders multiple entries into India. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. It allows Canadians to stay up to 180 days. Canadians also have the option of obtaining a double-entry tourist visa online, allowing 2 entries into India and a total stay of up to 30 days. Canada-issued passport holders can apply for an Indian e-Visa online. This electronic system makes it quick and easy to obtain an Indian Visa from Canada. Applicants simply enter their details into an online questionnaire and receive the e-Visa by email.
What documents do Canadians need to apply for an Indian e-Visa?
- A Canadian passport that will be valid for at least 6 months after arriving in India
- Digital copy (scan) of the bio page of the Canadian passport
- Passport-style photograph of the Canadian applicant
- Method of payment (credit or debit card) to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the India e-Visa in their Inbox.
As India becomes more popular among world travelers, officials of this country created the India Visa Online to simplify the visa application process. India offers a variety of Indian visas to choose from depending on the reason of the Angolan traveler’s visit, which can be tourism, visiting friends, business affairs and medical treatment. Angolan citizens can apply for any of the electronic visas introduced by the Government of India as long as they comply with the conditions to visit the country. Those who are traveling for tourism reasons, visiting family or friends can apply for an e-Tourist Visa for India, which is a multiple-entry permit with a maximum total stay of 90 days for each trip. Angolans looking for business opportunities or traveling for conferences or work meetings can apply for the India Business Visa. You can stay 365 days, but not 180 days continuously. There are multiple entries available. A business letter or business card is required for the application. An Indian e-Medical Visa has also been made available for Angolan passport holders seeking medical treatment. You can stay for 60 days with triple entries. This visa requires the applicant to have a letter from the receiving hospital when applying. When you have prepared the necessary documents, you can then apply for an Indian e-visa by filling out the online form.
India e-Visa Requirements for Angolan Citizens
- An Angolan, valid passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry with at least two blank pages.
- A credit or debit card to pay for the visa processing fee.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa document in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States