Most travelers require a visa for India even if they are transiting through India en route to a later destination. It is issued for the sole purpose of allowing the visa holder to travel across India to reach their final destination. Nationals are required to apply for a visa to visit India regardless of length of stay or purpose of travel. However, this depends on how long the traveler is staying in India and whether they intend to leave the airport transit area.
What are the requirements for applying an India Transit Visa?
- A Passport valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the visa fee.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Duly filled Online Application Form with signatures.
- Evidence of onward travel to India – confirmed air ticket for onward/returned journey.
India Transit Visa Eligibility
Individuals staying in India less than 72 hours awaiting a connecting flight to another country are eligible for an India Transit Visa whether they have changed airports or not. You should apply for a transit visa from India if you need to leave the restricted area of the airport for even a short time. IndiaTransit Visa is required and verified when transferring from an international airport to a domestic airport or even staying at the airport hotel for a few hours.
India welcomed more than 10 million international passengers visiting the country for tourism in 2018. However, this number is expected to increase further in the coming years as travellers from a list of 169 countries are eligible for an electronic travel authorization to enter India. Introduced in 2014, the online e-Visafor India greatly simplifies the process of applying fora visa to visit India as the entire application can be completed online in a few simple steps. Argentine citizens are eligible for an Indian e-Visa. Traveling from Argentina to India is significantly easier for the 12,000 Argentines who visit the country each year. Various types of Indian e-Visa are available to Argentine passport holders, each with its own unique validity period. The eTouristsingle-entry visa that allows travelers to stay in India for up to 90 consecutive days. The double-entry business Visa which allows visitors a total stay of 180 days from the date of their first entry into India. Electronictourist and business visas are valid for one year from the date of approval. Argentinetravelers meeting India’seligibility criteria in terms of travel permits also means they no longer need to travel to their local Indian embassy to apply fora visa – all correspondence is done online, saving time and money.
What are the requirements for this e-Visa?
- Passport – An applicant’s Argentina passport must be valid for at least six months from the expected date of arrival into India.
- Passports need to have at least two blank pages for entry and departure stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- The scanned passport must be of its information page
- Payment – You can use a credit/debit card, and PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement goes to people who want to visit India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply exclusively for a medical visa.
All foreign travelers visiting India are required to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. The Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Citizens from 169 countries around the world can now apply for an Indian e-Visa to visit the country. All foreign travelers visiting India are required to obtain an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for the different types of Indian e-Visas available to them based on the nature of their intended visit to the country. For tourism purposes, the Government of India offers the Indian Tourist e-Visa, which allows travelers to visit the country for yoga retreats, sightseeing and family visits. Belgian travelers can also apply for an Indian e-business visa if they intend to visit the country for business purposes, or they can apply for an e-medical visa if they intend to receive medical treatment in the country. The application process is relatively simple and does not require applicants to visit a local embassy or consulate. Instead, travelers fill out the entire application online and receive the eVisa electronically via email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIAN
- Valid passport: you shouldn’t have issues obtaining a passport; if you already have one, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
Around 11 million international visitors traveled to India in 2019 and the number is expected to increase each year. India Visa for Czechs is a mandatory document that allows citizens of the Czech Republic to easily enter the country. Since 2014, the Indian government has made it easy for more than 169 countries to apply for e-Visa online. Czech citizens are included in this list of eligible applicants. The e-Visa for Tourism allows a traveler to visit India for a maximum of 90 days. It is a single-entry visa that can be used for tourism purposes such as touring around India, visiting friends and family. Czech passport holders are required to enter the country of India within one year of obtaining the visa approval. The Business e-Visa authorizes a Czech citizen to travel to India for business purposes. This type of e-Visa allows double entry into India for a maximum total stay of 180 days. Please note that the maximum number of days allowed in India starts from the first date of entry. A Czech patient seeking short-term medical treatment can apply for the Medical e-Visa. This type of visitor is permitted triple entry into India with a maximum stay of 60 days. Again, the maximum number of days allowed in India starts from the first date of entry. The India e-Visa can now be applied for online, which means there is no longer a need to make an appointment at a local Indian Embassy or Consulate, saving applicants time and money.
Types of Indian eVisa for Czech Citizens
- The Indian Tourist eVisa
- The Business eVisa for India
- The Medical eVisa India
- The Medical Attendant eVisa
Indian eVisa Requirements for Czech Citizens
- An authentic Czech passport (ensuring the validity of 6 months from the arrival date)
- A passport-style photo (the photo must have a white background, the format of JPEG and between 350×350 pixels and 1,000×1,000 pixels)
- A valid email address to receive the Indian eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan