India e-Visas are currently available to citizens of 169 different countries. Many travelers would be able to secure the necessary entrance permission for India using this method. The India e-Visa was designed to make the visa application process easier and to attract more foreign tourists. An e-visa is necessary for qualified passengers to enter India. You must first obtain a valid India e-Visa before you may travel to India. You can go to India for business, pleasure, or medical treatment by using an India e-Visa, a digital document. The India e-Visa Application is straightforward to complete. To complete the India e-Visa Application Form, travelers will need their passport, email address, and a debit or credit card.
Types of India-Visa
- India e-Tourist Visa
- India e-Business Visa
- Medical e-Visa for India
- India Medical Attendant e-Visa
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport valid for at least 6 months on the expected date of arrival in India.
- Passport-style photo of the applicant
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian visa validity and expiration
- The 1 Month India Tourist Visa allows 2 entries into the country over the course of a month with a maximum stay of 30 days.
- The 1 year India Tourist Visa allows multiple entries over the course of a year for a maximum stay of 90 days each.
- The e-Medical Patient and e-Medical Attendant visas are valid for 30 days and can be used for first-time entry into India. The traveler can stay in the country for up to 60 days. You can also leave and return to India up to 2 times within this period.
- The e-business visa allows multiple entries, with each visit not exceeding 180 days.
Agra is part of the Golden Triangle, which also includes Jaipur and the national capital, New Delhi, in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. If you plan to visit Agra while in India, you must first ensure that you meet the admission requirements. This includes having the necessary travel documentation for your own nation. Citizens of the vast majority of countries are eligible to apply for an India e-Visa. The electronic visa, often known as an e-Visa, is digitally linked to the visitor’s passport. The India e-Visa is an online application form that is simple and quick to complete. When opposed to traditional consular visas, digitalization of traveler information streamlines both the application procedure and border crossings.
According to Indian immigration regulations, all visa applicants, including tourists, must provide a reference name. The reference name will also appear in your passport if you are traveling on a tourist visa. If your passport does not include a reference name field, your reference name is your first name. The Immigration Department of the Indian Government needs to know where you are and who you are associated with. Each country has its own set of unchangeable internal policies. While in India, it is recommended that you travel with someone you know or who can speak on your behalf. These details must appear on the Indian Visa Application Form. In the online application form, you must also include your home address in the country from which you are traveling. Make every attempt to deliver correct information.
For those intending to start a business, those who must travel frequently owing to long-term business activity, and investors. An India Business eVisa is provided to qualified citizens who are visiting India for business purposes, such as attending a conference, workshop, or symposium, training and courses, contract negotiations, or meetings. You must apply for an India Business eVisa if you intend to visit India for commercial or business activities. Over 169 countries’ citizens can now apply for an e-Visa to India. Eligible citizens may visit India for tourism for up to 90 days in a row (180 days for Canadian, Japanese, United Kingdom, and United States nationals). A double-entry Tourist eVisa for India is also available for individuals planning a shorter stay, allowing a 30-day stay with two admissions into India. It is suggested that you use this programme to obtain your India e-Visa because the process is quick and easy. Eligible citizens can apply online by filling out the short and clear India Visa Application Form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company’s information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
A transit visa is a document that certifies the authorization of a traveler by the government to transit through a nation without staying. It allows the visa holder to travel to their final destination through India. Typically, foreign nationals who wish to visit India are allowed to travel in transit. For permanent residents, a transit visa is sufficient. However, even if individuals are passing through India on their way to another country, most travelers visiting India still require a visa. It is important to note that changing one’s mind is not permitted. In the case of non-permanent residents, a non-immigrant (foreign citizen) can apply for either an immigrant or transit visa. Some nationalities must apply for a transit visa to India in advance at an embassy or consulate. However, most foreign passport holders can now obtain an electronic transit visa for India via a simple online application. If you already have a valid India e-Visa For example, if you have an approved business visa or medical visa, you do not need to apply for a transit visa if you are transiting through India for more than 24 hours. This is because these types of visas are multiple entry visas for India which allow the holder to enter India multiple times during their validity. Eligible applicants for Transit Visa to India can complete the online e-Visa Application Form which includes minutes to enter basic passport, passport and travel information.
What are the requirements for applying an India Transit Visa?
- A Passport valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the visa fee.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Duly filled Online Application Form with signatures.
- Evidence of onward travel to India – confirmed air ticket for onward/returned journey.
India Transit Visa Eligibility
An India Transit Visa is required and valid for individuals traveling from an international airport to a domestic airport or staying in an airport hotel for a brief period. If there is a need to exit the restricted area of the airport, even for a short duration, an application for an India transit visa must be submitted. Those who have spent less than 72 hours in India and are waiting for a connecting flight to another country, irrespective of airport changes, are eligible for an India Transit Visa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street