Travelers need a visa to enter India. In 2014, the country introduced an electronic visa system for the first time, that allows citizens from more than 60 countries to apply for their visas online. US travelers can obtain an e-Visa for tourist, business, or medical treatment. The Indian Visa for US Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Currently, US citizens can obtain a short-stay India e-Visa. US citizens are eligible for an e-Visa for India, a single-entry visa that allows stays of up to 180 days in the country. The India e-Visa makes it easy for American travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. American travelers need to meet some requirements to apply for India Visa online.
Documents Required for Indian e-Visa for US CITIZENS
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Well, there are some things in the world that, once done, are very dear to your heart and soul. And one of those things is a luxury holiday in India. India has always been on the list of the best places in the world plus, it has everything, whether it’s landscapes, adventure trips, or restaurants. The India e-Visa is the fastest and most convenient way to get Indian Visa from France. Indian Visa for French Citizens is available online application form from Government of India since 2014. Indian e-Visa for French Citizens is usually issued as a multiple entry visa. All French passport holders require a visa to travel to India, regardless of the purpose of the visit or the intended length of stay. Citizens of France can now apply online for an Indian Visa for a variety of short stays and a variety of purposes. For tourism purposes, French tourists allow multiple stays of up to 90 days in India per entry, valid for 1 year from issuance. Also available as a double-entry visa for a stay of up to 30 days. And for Business purposes, it allows a total stay of up to 180 days for Business activities such as recruiting and attending meetings, seminars or conferences. Valid for 1 year after approval. Submitting an application for an India e-Visa from France takes only a few minutes and can only be completed online. This can be done online from the comfort of your own home using a device with an internet connection.
How Many Types Of Evisa Are There For France?
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical e-Visa
Documents Required For Citizens Of France
A French passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital copy of the biographical page of the same passport
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- A passport size photo soft copy in a white background
- A valid e-mail address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Last Page Of Passport (if Applicable)
German citizens traveling to India must meet the country’s entry requirements, including a valid visa. The India visa for German citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. The Indian government has introduced a tourist visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is on the list. The India e-Visa for German citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa or Medical Treatment e-Visa. The application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own home. The entire process of applying for Indian Visa from Germany can be done online.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Germans
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian Visa for Canadian Citizens has been available from the Government of India as an online application form since 2014. Canadians can obtain an e-Visa for most short-term visits. This is done via an online application. Canadian citizens are one of over 170 nationalities eligible to receive an India e-Visa. A visa for tourism, business or medical treatment can be applied for via the online platform. Electronic Visa or e-Visa for India is a digital travel permit. The India Tourist e-Visa allows Canadian citizens to vacation in India. It allows tourist and leisure activities during your stay in the country. Canadian Tourist eVisa for India – Allows Canadian passport holders multiple entries into India. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. Allows Canadians to stay up to 180 days. Canadians also have the option of obtaining a double-entry tourist visa online, allowing 2 entries into India and a total stay of up to 30 days. Holders of passports issued by Canada can apply for an Indian e-Visa online. This electronic system makes it quick and easy to obtain an Indian Visa from Canada. Applicants simply enter their details into an online questionnaire and receive the e-Visa by email.
What documents do Canadians need to apply for an Indian e-Visa?
- A Canadian passport that will be valid for at least 6 months after arriving in India
- Digital copy (scan) of the bio page of the Canadian passport
- Passport-style photograph of the Canadian applicant
- Method of payment (credit or debit card) to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the India e-Visa in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States