Since the Indian government introduced the India eVisa in 2014, nationals of more than 169 countries, including Ukraine, have been able to travel to India with an online travel authorization. Currently, all Ukrainian citizens must apply for and obtain an e-Visa before entering India. Ukrainian citizens can apply for a variety of Indian e-Visas based on the purpose of their trip to India. Ukrainians can apply for an Indian Tourist e-Visa in order to visit India for tourism purposes such as spiritual retreats or to visit friends or relatives who reside in the countryside. The eTourist single entry visa for India allows visitors to stay in the country for up to 90 days in a row. Once the travel permit has been approved, visitors from Ukraine have one year to enter India. The Government of India also offers other types of e-Visas for Ukrainian citizens who wish to travel for business (Indian e-Business Visa) or for those seeking medical treatment. (Indian eMedical Visa) in the country. Applying for an Indian e-Visa online is a very simple process. In order to successfully complete the online application form, applicants in Ukraine should first ensure that they have all the required documents at hand. Thanks to the efficient online system, there is no need to visit an Indian Embassy or Consulate in person. Once approved, the e-Visa will be sent to the email address provided.
What Documents Do Ukrainians Need to Get an Indian Visa?
- A current Ukrainian passport, valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry to India, with at least two blank spaces for visa stamps. The passport should be scanned, with all of the important information clearly visible
- A recent photo in color of the Ukrainian applicant, with a white background. It must clearly show the applicant’s face and head, which should be centered and visible from the crown to the tip of the chin
- A valid form of payment, in the form of a credit or debit card.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Because of its historical landmarks and rich culture, India has become one of the most popular destinations for international travelers, especially Tanzanians. In 2014, Indian officials implemented the country’s electronic travel authorization system, known as e-Visa, which expedites the visa application procedure for more than 169 countries and avoids long and painful wait times at embassies when filing for entry approval. Tourists can apply for an India Tourist Visa, an India Business Visa, or an India Medical Visa, depending on the purpose of their trip. The Indian e-Tourist visa is valid for entry into India for tourism reasons. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the day of your arrival. This type cannot be extended or transformed in any way. Tanzanian citizens can now apply for an India visa swiftly and conveniently, without the difficulty and inconvenience of submitting a passport to the Indian Embassy. Online, travelers can easily apply for an e-Visa.
INDIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR TANZANIAN CITIZENS
- A valid Passport that is valid for 6 months.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- Passport with a minimum validity of six months from the intended date of arrival in India.
- Recent passport-sized photographs.
- Visa application form, filled and signed.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your expenses during your stay in India.
- Proof of accommodation in India.
- Proof of your itinerary (e.g., flight tickets).
- Depending on the type of visa you are applying for, additional documents such as a letter of invitation for a business visa or an admission letter from an Indian educational institution for a student visa may be required.
India is a popular tourist destination. In 2019 alone, 11 million visitors traveled to the country. To help foreigners and expedite applications, the Indian government has simplified its visa process. Since 2014, Indian e-Visa is available online for citizens from more than 169 countries, including Vietnam. Fortunately, this is no longer a problem as you can apply online for the India visa for Vietnamese, an electronic version of the same document. The Indian Tourist e-Visa allows Vietnamese citizens to travel to India for up to 90 days. It is a single-entry visa that can be used for sightseeing, visiting friends and family, or attending yoga programs. Vietnamese passport holders must arrive in India within one year of visa approval. The eVisa application process is very simple and straightforward. The application can now be submitted online, making it easier for Vietnamese passport holders as they do not have to wait in long lines or book an appointment at the Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Types Of Indian E-visa For Vietnamese
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
Requirements for Vietnamese Nationals to Apply for an Indian Electronic Visa
- A Vietnamese passport with a validity of 6months when applying for the eVisa
- A digital photo of yourself. Make sure to take it on a white background without any gestures.
- A complete passport scan of your information.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
South Korean residents planning to travel to India for tourism purposes and staying no longer than 60 days can apply for a Tourist eVisa online. Indian Visa for South Korean Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. This India Visa allows travelers from South Korea and other countries to visit India for short stays of 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the reason for the visit. Indian Tourist Visa applications for Korean citizens must be submitted at least four days prior to the departure date.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH KOREA
- A current passport, valid for at least six months.
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Proof of sufficient funds for the intended length of stay, as well as the journey home or onward to other destinations
Since 2014, the Indian government has allowed Thai nationals to apply for Indian visas online. Thai nationals may request an Indian visa for tourism, business, or medical purposes. The Indian government is issuing e-Visas to Thai nationals who, like nationals of many other countries, are eligible for an e-Travel Authorization to visit India. This e-Visa can be obtained by residents of about 169 different nations. The Indian e-Visa can be thought of as an electronic permit that is issued to other foreign nationals, enabling them to enter India legally for a variety of purposes. Thai nationals can visit India on a tourist visa for leisure, tourism, yoga retreats, and to visit friends and family. Except for those from the USA, USA, or Canada, who may stay for 180 days in India, this group of eVisa holders is limited to 90 days there. The E-business Visa can be applied for by Thai citizens who are traveling to India solely on business purpose. This visa is a double-entry visa allowing a stay of up to 180 days. Medical visa for Thai citizens can enter India three times. The India Medical Visa is like a short-term e-Visa for those seeking medical care in India. The length of stay for Electronic Medical Visa holders is 60 days. All Thai citizens traveling to India are required to apply for the India e-Visa online by completing the online application form with the required passport and biographical information to get started.
India Visa Requirements for Thailand
- A Valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining
- An email address for communication and receiving the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A payment card such as a debit or a credit card for payment online.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram