An Emergency India eVisa or Urgent India eVisa is an exclusive way that anyone can use to reach India to deal with any unforeseen events, incidents or problems. For example a death in the Family, medical problems, marital or legal issues. Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, commonly known as India Urgent Emergency Visa. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. This feature is permitted for people applying for a travel visa, tourist visa, business visa, medical visa, physician assistant visa, or conference visa. The Emergency India eVisa works faster than the regular eVisa as it reduces the processing time of visa applications. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who have to come to India due to the crisis. The Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as: Even if you are not living in India and need to come in an emergency or urgent reason such as a loved one’s illness, you can apply for an Urgent Tourist Visa to enter India. The visa is usually issued within 1 to 3 days.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
5 YEAR INDIAN VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
India is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. Thousands of people from Great Britain come to the country to visit and experience its rich and vibrant culture. British tourists love Indian cuisine. The Indian government introduced the e-Visa application system in 2014. The India e-Visa is now offered to citizens of 166 countries. The 5 Year Visit Visa is a tourist visa issued to foreigners wishing to visit India for continuous travel and is valid for 5 years. The UK is one of the eligible countries from which people can travel to India on visas. The advent of the eVisa service launched by the Government of India has made visa processing easy, less time-consuming, hassle-free and more accessible. The maximum number of days a foreigner can stay in India is 90 days per visit. However, the applicant holding the 5-year visa can enter India multiple times. The maximum number of days a foreigner can stay in India in a calendar year is 180 days. The government has simplified the application for a 5-year visitor visa by providing the option of a 5-year e-Tourist Visa. For this reason, the foreigner who wants to visit India can apply for the visa without visiting the embassy.
Requirements To Get An Indian E-Visa From The UK
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India. Your passport must also have at least two blank pages for the immigration officer to stamp once you enter India. Copy of the last page of your passport (if applicable).
- Applicant photo: A recent photo on a white background.
- E-mail address: Make sure it is valid since the e-Visa will be sent directly here.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
5 YEAR INDIAN VISA FOR US CITIZENS
Travelers need a visa to enter India. In 2014, the country introduced an electronic visa system for the first time, allowing citizens from more than 60 countries to apply for their visas online. The India e-Visa makes it easy for American travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. US travelers can obtain a Tourist eVisa. Considering the resonance, you get from tourism; The Indian government has announced a 5-year visit visa for various countries. The 5-year visit visa is a tourist visa granted to foreigners who wish to visit India for continuous travel valid for 5 years. The maximum number of days a foreigner can stay in India is 90 days per visit. However, the applicant holding the 5-year visa can enter India multiple times. The maximum length of stay for a foreigner per calendar year is 180 days. The government has simplified the application for a 5-year visitor visa by providing the option of a 5-year e-Tourist Visa. For this reason, the foreigner who wants to visit India can apply for the visa without visiting the embassy.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INDIAN E-VISA FOR US CITIZENS
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Indian Visa for German Citizens
Visiting India is a fantastic experience because there are so many landscapes and tastes to explore. From national parks, wildlife safaris, white sandy beaches and mystical religious sites to many authentic festivals, vast temples, caves, forts and sculptures, India offers a plethora of options for an unforgettable trip. The India visa for German citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Germans traveling to India require a visa to enter the country. The Indian government has introduced a tourist visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is on the list. The India e-Visa for German citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa or Medical Treatment e-Visa. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa for German citizens is easier than you might think. Tourist e-Visa: A multiple-entry tourist visa allowing a stay of up to 90 days with each entry, valid for 1 year from approval. Also available as a double-entry tourist visa, allowing a total stay of 30 days. Business e-Visa – Available for business activities like attending meetings and conferences, recruiting employees or signing contacts in India. A multiple-entry visa allowing a total stay of 180 days and valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Medical e-Visa: Can be issued as a visa for patients seeking medical treatment in India or as a visa for up to 2 companions of the patient. It is a triple entry visa allowing consecutive stays of 60 days per entry and is valid for 120 days from approval. Only available as a child patient visa. German citizens traveling to India must meet the country’s entry requirements, including a valid visa. The application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own home. The entire process of applying for Indian Visa from Germany can be done online.
Required Documents for Indian Visa for Germans Citizens
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
INDIAN VISA FOR POLISH CITIZENS
The Indian government has taken steps to make it easier for people to travel to the country for tourism. One of these measures is the introduction of electronic travel authorization, which will allow travelers from 169 countries around the world to obtain visas around the world to visit the country with Indian e-Visa. Indian Visa for Polish Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. There are different types of Indian e-Visas that Polish citizens can apply to visit India for specific reasons: pleasure, business or medical reasons. Tourist e-Visa – Used when you wish to enter India for tourism or visit purposes. This type allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days with a single entry. e-Business Visa – Used when engaging in any business or commercial activity in India. This type allows you to stay in India for up to one year (365 days) and come and go multiple times, each stay not exceeding 180 days. E-Medical Visa – If you are looking to travel to India for any medical treatment including yoga physical therapy, you can choose this type of e-Visa as it allows you to stay up to 60 days and more importantly, you can enter and exit three times in advance. This visa for India allows travelers from Poland and other countries to visit India for short stays. The India e-Visa application process is easy as it is entirely online. In other words, travelers save trips to the local embassy or consulate to apply for the Indian Visa.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a PayPal or a debit/credit card so you can pay for the Visa fees.
- The traveler must carry his/her eTourist visa at all times during their stay in India
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket of onward travel while applying for an eVisa
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram