India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. The Indian Visa is a mandatory travel document that offers New Zealand passport holders the opportunity to visit India as a tourist. New Zealand citizens are among the 170 nationalities eligible to apply for an India Visa online. Simplified India e-Visa Application for New Zealand allows travelers to obtain electronic travel authorization for India from the comfort of their own home. New Zealand passport holders are required to have an approved visa for India, regardless of the intended length of stay in the country or the purpose of travel. However, it is now possible to apply for an India e-Visa from New Zealand exclusively online. The Indian e-Visa for New Zealand Passport Holders is an e-Visa introduced in 2014 allowing entry into the country for purposes of tourism, business, medical treatment or to accompany a person undergoing a medical procedure in India. New Zealand can obtain a multiple-entry visa, allowing up to 90 days of tourism with each entry and valid for 365 days from the date of approval. You can also get a double-entry tourist visa that allows a total stay of up to 30 days. All different types of India e-Visa for New Zealand are multiple entry travel authorizations except the Online Medical Visa which is a triple entry visa. This online entry visa to India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply in person or wait in long lines at the border to apply for an Indian visa on arrival.
Documents Required for an Indian e-Visa for New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- You can use a Valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Swiss travelers are required to obtain a visa before entering India. Electronic Visas were launched in India in 2014 and allow citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. Depending on the purpose of the visit, Swiss citizens can apply for an e-Visa, tourist visa, business visa or medical visa. The tourist visa for India for Swiss citizens comes in 2 types. The 1 Month Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days and allows Swiss travelers to enter India twice during that time. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for India Visa for Swiss Citizens is easier than ever. The Indian Visa Application for Swiss Citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the world as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EVISA THERE ARE FOR SWISS NATIONALS?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Well, there are some things in the world that, once done, are very dear to your heart and soul. And one of those things is a luxury holiday in India. India has always been on the list of the best places in the world plus, it has everything, whether it’s landscapes, adventure trips, or restaurants. Travelers need a visa to enter India. In 2014, the country introduced an electronic visa system for the first time, allowing citizens from more than 60 countries to apply for their visas online. The India e-Visa makes it easy for US travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. US travelers can obtain an e-Visa for tourist, business, or medical treatment. Currently, US citizens can obtain an e-Visa for India for short stays. US citizens are eligible for an e-Visa for India, a single-entry visa allowing stays of up to 180 days in the country. American travelers need to meet a few requirements to apply for their India visa online.
Documents Required For Indian E-visa For Us Citizens
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
India is steeped in history and culture for you to explore on your next magical adventure. Visit the famous Taj Mahal and enjoy the impressive architecture. Bulgarian travelers are required to obtain an Indian Visa prior to entering India. Indian Visa for Bulgarian Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The Indian government has developed the e-Visa scheme to attract more tourists to travel to the subcontinent. Currently, citizens of 157 different countries, including Bulgarian citizens, are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to enter India. India Visa allows travelers from Bulgaria and other countries to visit India for short stays. These short-term stays range from 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of the visit. The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa is very simple and is entirely online, eliminating the need to visit a local embassy or consulate.
Indian Visa Document requirements for Bulgarian Citizens
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and have two blank pages.
- A complete Passport details scan.
- Applicant recent photo.
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use multiple Payment methods such as credit/debit card or use a PayPal account.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan