Travellers from outside India must apply for and get an Indian visa to visit the nation. Depending on their purpose for travel, tourists can pick from several visas that India has to offer.
You can get an Indian eTourist visa for sightseeing and other travel-related activities. Travelers may apply for an eBusiness visa to do business. Depending on the situation, individuals may also apply for an eMedical visa or an eMedical-Attendant visa for medical reasons.
Indian Visa for Swedish Citizens
Swedish nationals and residents can visit India for tourism, business, conferences, yoga, courses, seminars, commerce, humanitarian projects, and other commercial efforts with the Indian visa.
Swedish people can pay for their online Indian Visa for Swedish citizens with Euro or any 135 other currencies, including Debit/Credit/Paypal, or any combination of these. An Indian visa is simple and quick to get for Swedish nationals. It takes a few minutes to submit an online application for an Indian visa using a straightforward payment option.
What limitations do Swedish nationals with Indian e-Visas face?
The following restrictions apply to Indian Visa Online (eVisa India): Swedish nationals holding an eVisa India are not authorized to work in journalism or long-term employment in India (India Visa Online).
Furthermore, travel to military or cantonment zones is not permitted by an Indian visa for Swedish citizens; rather, admission to these restricted areas needs specific authorization from the Indian government.
Indian Visa for Italian Citizens
An Indian visa for Italian citizens may be obtained swiftly and simply. By filling out an online form and making a simple payment, you may apply for an Indian visa for Italian citizens online in just a few minutes. You will be informed if extra information, such as a copy of your passport, is needed after submitting your application for an Indian visa for Italian nationals. You may either upload it later or reply to their email with it.
Eligibility conditions for pre-application
Travelers must have passports at least six months valid after arriving in India.
Your passport must contain two blank pages to get entry and exit stamps.
- Visitors to India are required to have an eTourist visa at all times while they are there.
- An Indian eTourist visa application must be accompanied by either a return or an additional flight ticket.
- The tourist visa is suitable for 90 days in the country.
- The eTourist visa cannot be replaced by any other type of visa.
- The 90-day maximum stay length for holders of the eTourist visa cannot be extended.
- An Indian eTourist visa can only be applied for twice per calendar year.
- Travelers possessing diplomatic passports or other foreign travel documents cannot acquire an Indian eVisa.
- An Indian eVisa application must be submitted with a passport, regardless of the applicant’s age.
- Children cannot be listed on a parent’s eVisa application.
Company Name: INDIA VISA
Contact Person: Rumbala Thompson Nath
Email: Send Email
Phone: +52 55 5080 2424
Address:Volcán 150 Piso 2 – Edificio Qubica Col.
City: Lomas De Chapultepec