India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. India is one of the largest and most fascinating countries in the world. The Government of India has introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization System to encourage travelers from all over the world to visit the country. To visit India, South African travelers have the option of applying for an Indian e-Visa. Currently, citizens of 166 countries can apply for and obtain an Indian e-Visa. The Indian Visa for South African Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The type of e-Visa you need depends on the purpose of your visit. If travelers intend to visit the country for tourism activities, they need an India Tourist eVisa. If the purpose of your visit is to conduct business, you will need an India Business eVisa. If the traveler is visiting the country for medical treatment, they must apply for an Electronic Medical Visa. Applying for an Indian e-Visa is a very simple process that is completed online and saves travelers the hassle of having to visit a local embassy or consulate to apply for one.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF VISAS I CAN GET?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
What Documents Do South Africans Need to Get an Indian eVisa?
- All travelers must have a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of their arrival in India
- A valid payment method (such as your debit/credit card) to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A digital photo of yourself (it must be taken recently, you cannot make any gestures, and it must have a white background).
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Swiss travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. Launched in India in 2014, e-Visas allow citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Depending on the purpose of the visit, Swiss citizens can apply for an e-Visa, tourist visa, business visa or medical visa. The tourist visa for India for Swiss citizens comes in 2 types. The 1 Month Tourist e-Visa is valid for 30 days and allows Swiss travelers to enter India twice during this period. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the country as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EVISA THERE ARE FOR SWISS NATIONALS?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
India is steeped in history and culture for you to explore on your next magical adventure. Visit the famous Taj Mahal and enjoy the impressive architecture. Bulgarian travelers are required to obtain an Indian Visa prior to entering India. The government has developed the e-Visa program to attract more tourists to travel to the subcontinent. Currently, citizens of 157 different countries, including Bulgarian citizens, are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to enter India. Indian Visa for Bulgarian Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The India Visa allows travelers from Bulgaria and other countries to visit India for short stays. These short-term stays range from 30, 90 and 180 days per visit, depending on the purpose of the visit. The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa is very simple and is entirely online, eliminating the need to visit a local embassy or consulate.
TYPES OF INDIAN e-Visa
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
Indian Visa Document requirements for Bulgarian Citizens
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and have two blank pages.
- A complete Passport details scan.
- Applicant recent photo.
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use multiple Payment methods such as credit/debit card or use a PayPal account.
Tourism in India is important to the country’s economy and the introduction of the e-Visa makes it easier for visitors to enter India. Currently, the e-Visa is available to citizens of 169 countries. This means that many travelers can easily obtain the necessary entry permits to visit India. India e-Visa requirements are essential to obtain the necessary authorization to enter India. The India e-Visa was launched to simplify the visa issuance process and attract more foreign visitors. Key requirements include a valid passport, email address, and a debit or credit card. Be sure to check the validity of your passport.
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport.
- Passport-style photo of the applicant.
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa.
Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, commonly known as the Indian Emergency Urgent Visa. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who need to come to India due to the crisis. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. The Emergency e-Visa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies, such as: Even if you do not live in India and need to come for an emergency or urgent reason such as illness of a loved one, you can do so to obtain urgent tourist visa to enter India.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom