There are few countries in the world that leave a lasting impression on travelers and India is definitely one of them. Here are different types of Indian e-Visas that Polish citizens can apply to visit India for their specific reasons – pleasure, business or medical reasons. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Polish residents and citizens to enter and travel to India for the purposes of tourism, industry, etc. Indian Visa for Polish Citizens is available in application forms since 2014. Citizens of Polish are required to apply for an Indian visa before arriving in the country. This is an online paperless Indian visa application process for residents of Polish.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- The Indian eTourist visa is valid for 90 days if approved
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
- Travelers can apply for an eTourist visa a maximum of two times within a given year
There are countless reasons why so many Russians visit India, including the 38 UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Golden Temple, the Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Humayun in New Delhi. The Indian e-Visa allows citizens of 169 countries to apply for electronic travel authorization and does not require lengthy visits to the Indian Embassy. Russia is the 10th most popular country of origin for visitors to India, with over 260,000 Russians visiting India in 2018. Russian citizens can apply for three types of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their visit. Once applicants have decided which visa suits their needs, all they have to do is fill in the India e-Visa form.
Documents Required For citizens of Russia
- A valid passport with a least six months validity from the date of travel, with a scanned copy of the biographical page
- The details of where they will be staying in India, and entry and exit details
- A scanned passport photo, in color on a plain white background
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay the visa fee
India is a vast country that’s just over one-third of the size of the United States. Much of it is rural, and there are some incredible sights to be seen and discovered. To the north, there are the Himalayas. To the south, beaches. To the west, desert. And to the east, tribal territory. The Embassy of India has ensured a smooth and expeditious visa process for Singapore citizens. Thanks to the eVisa system. Singapore citizens require a visa to enter India. This India Visa allows travelers from Singapore and other countries to visit India for short stays. These short stays vary between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit, depending on the reason for the visit. The system simplifies the entire Indian visa application process online for Singapore citizens.
WHAT IS A BUSINESS eVISA?
The Indian Business eVisa is an approved travel document that allows you to enter India if you’re planning a trip for business purposes.
What Documents Do Singaporeans Need for the Indian Visa?
- Applicant Photo: the photo must be professional.
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an eVisa India for Urgency, commonly known as Indian Urgent Emergency Visa. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who need to come to India due to the crisis. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. Even if you are not living in India and need to come for an emergency or urgent reason such as: Death of a loved one, lawsuits or seriousness of a loved one or illness, you can still apply for an urgent tourist entry visa. The India Emergency E-Visa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +420 2 2172 9260
Address:6th Floor, Solitaire Bldg
Country: Czech Republic