Nationals are required to apply for a visa to visit India regardless of length of stay or purpose of travel. It is issued for the sole purpose of allowing the visa holder to travel through India to reach their final destination. Most travelers require a visa for India even if they are transiting through India en route to a later destination. However, this depends on how long the traveler is staying in India and whether they intend to leave the airport transit area.
What are the requirements for applying an India Transit Visa?
- A Passport valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the visa fee.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Duly filled Online Application Form with signatures.
- Evidence of onward travel to India – confirmed air ticket for onward/returned journey.
India Transit Visa Eligibility
You should apply for an India transit visa if you need to leave the restricted area of the airport, even for a short time. India Transit Visa is required and verified when transferring from International Airport to Domestic Airport or even staying in Airport Hotel for few hours. Individuals staying in India less than 72 hours awaiting a connecting flight to another country are eligible for an India Transit Visa whether they have changed airports or not.
India is a country with a rich ancient history and deep cultural roots. Visiting India is unlike any other place you can visit in the world. Travelers wishing to visit India must have a valid passport issued in their home country and an Indian visa. This means you can apply for an e-Visa to India online from the comfort of your own home. Travelers can easily apply for an e-Visa online. The Government of India has adopted an electronic method to reduce time and paperwork. Indian Visa for Omani Citizens can now be applied for quickly and easily without the hassle and inconvenience of submitting a passport at the Embassy of India.
What Documents Do Omani Citizens Need to Get an Indian visa?
- A valid passport. Citizens that already have a passport should ensure it is valid and not expired. The passport should have at least two blank pages
- A recent, passport-sized photograph. The photo should be a clear head-shot with a white background and no facial gestures.
- A complete scanned copy of the information page of the passport
- A valid form of payment – You can use a Credit/Debit card.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Visitors applying for a business e-visa will need to produce a business card or letter of invitation
- For a medical visa, the applicant must show a letter from the Indian hospital where the procedure is to take place
India’s ethnic and cultural diversity has made it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. A Japanese citizen must apply for an e-Visa prior to entering India. Japanese citizens traveling for business, medical or tourism reasons are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to arrival. India Online Visa, also known as Indian e-Visa, is available to Japanese passport holders planning a trip to India. Before applying for an e-Visa, the applicant must be in possession of a passport that is valid for at least six months from the intended date of arrival in India.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months validity
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Personal questions that have been answered by the traveler
- Valid online payment with a credit or debit card
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa in your Inbox.
Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an eVisa India for Urgency, commonly known as India Urgent Emergency Visa. India Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who have to come to India due to the crisis. This visa is also known as Emergency Visa for India. Emergency e-Visa for India is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies. Even if you are not living in India and need to come for an emergency or urgent reason such as E.g. death of a loved one, legal proceedings or seriousness of a loved one or illness, you can still apply for an urgent tourist visa.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street