Electronic Travel Authorization, better known as Indian e-Visa, is now available for 169 countries and Norwegian travelers are encouraged to opt for this travel authorization online. The Indian e-Visa is a valid document that a Norwegian tourist, business executive or culture enthusiast can use to legally enter the country. Indian Visa for Norwegian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Thanks to the Electronic Travel Authorization introduced in India on November 27, 2014, travelers wishing to visit India do not have to queue at the Embassy of India for a visa. Indian Electronic Visa or Electronic Visa (eTV) is an online travel authorization. It is a multiple entry visa for e-tourism and e-business. An eligible Norwegian citizen can easily apply for the Indian e-Visa if they have a reliable internet connection, a debit/credit card and a valid passport.
Documents Required by Norwegians to Apply for the Indian Visa
- A Valid passport: make sure that it is not expired when entering India
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent and it should follow all the proper passport guidelines, including avoiding face gestures.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Modes of payment: you can use a PayPal or credit/debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. The Indian Visa is a mandatory travel document that offers New Zealand passport holders the opportunity to visit India as a tourist. The Indian Visa for New Zealand Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The India e-Visa for New Zealand passport holders is an e-Visa introduced in 2014 that allows entry into the country for tourism, business, medical treatment or to accompany a person undergoing a medical procedure in India. New Zealand passport holders are required to hold an approved Indian visa regardless of the intended length of stay in the country or the purpose of travel. However, it is now possible to apply for an e-Visa for India from New Zealand online only. New Zealand citizens are among the 170 nationalities eligible to apply for an Indian Visa online. The simplified e-Visa for New Zealand and India allows travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization for India from the comfort of their own home. New Zealand can obtain a multiple-entry visa allowing up to 90 days of tourism on each entry and is valid for 365 days from the date of approval. You can also get a double-entry tourist visa that allows a total stay of up to 30 days. All the different types of e-Visas for New Zealand and India are multiple entry travel authorizations except for the Online Medical Visa which is a triple entry visa. This online entry visa to India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply in person or wait in long lines at the border to apply for an Indian visa on arrival.
Documents Required for an Indian e-Visa for New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- You can use a Valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. India is one of the largest and most fascinating countries in the world. To visit India, South African travelers have the option of applying for an Indian e-Visa. Currently, citizens of 166 countries can apply for and obtain an Indian e-Visa. The type of e-Visa you need depends on the purpose of your visit. The Indian Visa for South African Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The Government of India has introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization System to encourage travelers from all over the world to visit the country. If travelers intend to visit the country for tourism activities, they need an India Tourist eVisa. If the purpose of your visit is to conduct business, you will need an India Business eVisa. If the traveler is visiting the country for medical treatment, they must apply for an Electronic Medical Visa. Applying for an India e-Visa is a very simple process that is completed online and saves travelers the hassle of going to a local embassy or consulate to apply for one.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF VISAS I CAN GET?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
What Documents Do South Africans Need to Get an Indian eVisa?
- All travelers must have a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of their arrival in India
- A valid payment method (such as your debit/credit card) to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A digital photo of yourself (it must be taken recently, you cannot make any gestures, and it must have a white background).
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Swiss travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. The Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Depending on the purpose of the visit, Swiss citizens can apply for an e-visa, tourist visa, business visa or medical visa. Launched in India in 2014, e-Visas allow citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. India Tourist Visa for Swiss citizens are of two types. The 1 Month Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days and allows Swiss travelers to enter India twice during this period. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. The 1 Year Indian Tourist eVisa for visitors from Switzerland is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. It allows multiple entries during any 365-day period with stays of up to 90 consecutive days from the date of entry. The India Business Visa for Swiss Citizens has the same validity period of 1 year. However, the length of stay in India on a business visa is longer. Citizens of Switzerland can stay in India for up to 180 days with the e-business visa. It can be 180 consecutive days or a total of 180 days for multiple trips. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the country as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EVISA THERE ARE FOR SWISS NATIONALS?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram