If you travel to India. You can apply for an India e-Visa which is the electronic version of the Indian Visa for Norwegian. All you need is a computer or smartphone with an internet connection. Thanks to Electronic Travel Authorization introduced in India on November 27, 2014, travellers wishing to visit India no longer have to queue at the Indian Embassy to obtain a visa. The Travel Authorization, better known as the Indian e-Visa, is now available for169 countries and Norwegian travellers are encouraged to opt for this travel authorization online.
WHAT IS AN INDIAN E-VISA?
It is an official document issued by the Government of India for expelled foreigners. The India e-Visa allows these citizens to enter the border legally. The duration of the e-Visa depends on the type of e-Visa you can apply for. for a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa or Medical e-Visa.
Documents Required by Norwegians to Apply for the Indian Visa
- Valid passport: make sure that it is not expired when entering India-
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent and it should follow all the proper passport guidelines, including avoiding face gestures.
- A passport scan of the information page.
- Modes of payment: you can use Paypal or a credit/debit card.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. Many New Zealanders travel to India because it is full of colour and contrast and you can find many different activities in one place. If you wish to visit India as a New Zealand citizen, you must apply for an Indian Visa. Indian Visa is a mandatory travel document that gives New Zealand passport holders the opportunity to visit India as a tourist. It has a year of validity and can be applied online. The Indian e-Visa grants you a total stay of up to 30 days.
Documents Required for an Indian e-Visa for New Zealanders
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- A valid credit or debit card
India, like South Africa, is located in the south of the Asian continent. It is known for its rich local culture with unique traits stemming from its Indian character. The Government of India has introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization System to encourage travellers from all over the world to visit the country. To visit India, South African travelers have the option of applying for an Indian e-Visa. The type of e-Visa you need depends on the purpose of your visit.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF VISAS I CAN GET?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
WHAT IS THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION?
- All travellers must have a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of their arrival in India
- A valid payment method (such as your debit/credit card).
- A digital photo of yourself (it must be taken recently, you cannot make any gestures, and it must have a white background).
- Your valid email address.
Getting an Indian visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. If before you had to make a trip to the Indian Embassy, now you can do it at home. Swiss travellers must apply for a visa before entering India. In 2014, e-Visas were launched in India, allowing citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens.
WHAT IS AN INDIAN EVISA?
It’s an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. This eVisa is electronically linked to your passport.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EVISA THERE ARE FOR SWISS NATIONALS?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050
Address:1 Chome-10-3-100 Roppongi
City: Minato City